Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will JBW become far more common in the future, due to declining birth rates among white Europeans?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Kalergi Plan, mass immigration, low birth rates, interracial marriages, etc. are all causing whites to become a minority in the world even more.

If this happens, then I guess in a few decades that so long as you’re (fully or mostly) white-passing you’ll have a higher-than-normal SMV.

No, it's over for whites.

White people are having less babies then ever before, all the inferior races are continuing to give birth. What are you talking about

Europe is still projected to be majority European by 2100 even with the low birthrates and migration. White genocide is a meme stormcels and deathnics love to push

probably yes, stay away from ethnic foids if you want your race to continue that's what i tell mayos

White people are having less babies then ever before, all the inferior races are continuing to give birth. What are you talking about
There will always be a small minority of whites left though. I’m guessing they’ll become extremely desirable among women.

Yeah, whites SMV will increase due scarcity.

yall should be like the mormons and pop out 7 mayo kids each

unfortunate white and mixed toilets hate white men only foids who still are attracted to white men are subhuman sheboons and noodlewhores ( on Asian side is good) it is ovER boyos the new world order want to exterminate the white men

Just geomax
Seamaxxing
Zrzut ekranu 2023 08 01 173928

Blck

Zrzut ekranu 2023 12 27 201932

There will always be a small minority of whites left though. I’m guessing they’ll become extremely desirable among women.
Always? And how's that, you can predict all the future can you? Talking out of your arse, GrAY

White SMV will increase but it won't get to the point of JBW for a long time. It'll just exceedingly more and more rare to see a pure European and thus ethnics will lust after them en masse even harder, especially noodlewhores and currywhores. Ironically this will only help further the problem with racemixing exploding, I think at some point whites will realize what's going on and form roving bands to help keep the deathniks out of their enclaves. Maybe fucking your own race will become the new thing. :lul:

but i thought it was a meme and white genocide isn't real?
It depends on the context. In the context of the USA, it can be, but white people are not going extinct

No whitecels here look like this XD
this site doesn't even have any cels, remember this is chads.is, the real incels are posting on IT and r/IncelExit

Europe is still projected to be majority European by 2100 even with the low birthrates and migration. White genocide is a meme stormcels and deathnics love to push
cope tbh, in near future u prob can make a living by sell your sperm and fap tbh cause theres too many foid that want white man

definitely plausible, I can see it becoming this way. Whites become a ruling minority class, akin to 3rd world shitholes in LatAm