Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Will Incel Hating Foids apologize for turning me into a misogynist?

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
Women

1. Pretending to love me as a joke, revealing it as a joke to make me feel awful about myself
2. Purposely agitating me in school fucking with me because I'm autistic
3. Threatening to get your male friends to assault me
4. Kicking me out of a spot near the front of the class despite me explain to you that i cannot see from the back
5. Spreading false rumors that I stalked women in school masturbating while doing it
6. Trying to literally blackmail me
7. Complete apathy towards me while I'm having a mental breakdown in public
8. Almost running me over several times while I'm walking because you can't fucking brother to pay attention while you drive (only men who've done this to me were Indian immigrants)
9. Constant harrassment that started in elementary school and never stopped. Calling me disgusting, comparing me to John carpenter's "The thing" etc.
10. Making me do all the work in group projects while you talked with other girls and chad about your sex life.

Will you Incel hating Foids ever apologize to me or is personal accountability a concept you don't understand? Go ahead say that you didn't do those things to me prove yourself a hypocrite because everytime you discuss Inceldom you lump me in with other incels, I've never once called for the death women, I've never called for violence against them, and Never called for foids to be raped. You willing share a website with people who literally call for the brutal assault of children because they play fortnite, You share a site with people who literally groom children, You share a site with people who advocate the death of people because they have a different political view then what your hivemind has. All of these things the moderators of your site blatantly turn a blind eye too.

They don't care enough about you to apologize.

These girls deserve to suffer