Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will i turn into a GigaChad when i take Steroids?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I never finished puberty properly and i’ll get my 6 inch dick back, my deep voice, and grow a whole new jaw. Maybe a few inches as well. I can’t wait!

if you finished puberty it will do nothing but make you more ugly like @HiddenUzer

I want to try steroids. I am afraid of balding though

you never finished but you missed the time frame. Your body wont be growing anymore bro.
That’s what you think. I’ll be ascending once i get hormone maxxed.

That’s what you think. I’ll be ascending once i get hormone maxxed.
your putting all your hopes on this. just like me putting all my hope on my second try with my oneitis. BUt we both know the odds outweighs.

your putting all your hopes on this. just like me putting all my hope on my second try with my oneitis. BUt we both know the odds outweighs.
I have an advantage over you. I live in a town near poor people who i can easily ascend with. Plus i have a better personality.

I have an advantage over you. I live in a town near poor people who i can easily ascend with. Plus i have a better personality.
cope I have a better personality. even fluffykitten agreed and said i was sweet and innocent and shouldnt suffer

Women generally prefer the lean swimmer body look. They don't like the overly muscular body (unless if the woman lifts because those types would of course appreciate muscular men).