Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Will I get assaulted if I grap teen butts outside?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I'm past the point of caring to the point that I could start grapping teen butts in the public.

I've already done this at bars but I don't frequent places with that many normies anymore except stores.

Can I expect violent response from public?

do you have an iq of 80?

At bars? Well there you are grabbing girls in their 20's asses in a dark environment.

So what are you gonna do, go to a mall and grab JB ass?

You'll end up killed at worst, arrested at best

They can't accuse you of grabbing asses when you're grapping them instead. :feelsthink:

At bars? Well there you are grabbing girls in their 20's asses in a dark environment.

So what are you gonna do, go to a mall and grab JB ass?

You'll end up killed at worst, arrested at best
I'm thinking just a light tap on teen butt in store or something also 16 is legal here

you'll end up on the sex offenders list jfl.

I'm thinking just a light tap on teen butt in store or something also 16 is legal here
jfl @ "16 is legal"

its legal for chads to fuck them and normies to try and fuck them (and get rejected)

its not legal for ugly incels to grope their asses out of nowhere

Yes if you do it in crowded areas. No if you target lone victims.

If the teenager is of illegal age then you could get into deep shit.

You could still get into trouble even if the teenager is legal age but just in less trouble.

Sounds like a great plan if you're low inhib enough. Just be sure to wear a mask and a cap to avoid being identified and run fast when some white knights appear.

Try it and let us know how that works out.

Watch out for simps and white knights

I'm past the point of caring to the point that I could start grapping teen butts in the public.

I've already done this at bars but I don't frequent places with that many normies anymore except stores.

Can I expect violent response from public?
You need to plan things right. If you get caught it is very shameful experience also legal trouble

Yes, don't risk it

U must be low inhib if you are willing to do that.. lucky