Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel will have to wageslave/study 14-16 hours daily. 12 hours isn't enough.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
All my fucking 3 hundred plus days of grinding 8-12 hours a day with work and studying coding problems wasn't enough. Now I am gonna be forced to amp it to 14-16. Will probably also visit a kike therapist to get SSRIs to force me to be happy and be able to grind harder in spite of a hundred, a thousand. and a million more fucking failures that await me. I have dropped so many hobbies, left tons of games unfinished, slept 6 hour days but in the end it wasn't enough. will try to get by with 4 hours of sleep and grind harder and harder. spam the Jew pills to remain sane. .

How do you cope?

How do you cope?
before meditation and sometimes anime/gaming. but I will need to cut the time down for those. And will try to get SSRIs and use drugs for focus to grind harder. I need to grind more and more..

Will probably also visit a kike therapist to get SSRIs to force me to be happy and be able to grind harder in spite of a hundred, a thousand. and a million more fucking failures that await me.
Absolute suifuel, how your brain is still sane despite constantly consuming jewpills is beyond me

before meditation and sometimes anime/gaming. but I will need to cut the time down for those. And will try to get SSRIs and use drugs for focus to grind harder. I need to grind more and more..
Beyond brutal but at least you are in a high paying job, most guys here like me are NEET.

stay strong brocel

Go eat rice, mang

You can't stay strong when you're getting brain raped everyday like OP
this only thing he can do other than cope really
even if you are right

iu

Condolences.
Is being a NEET possible?
Wageslaving is a living nightmare when your an ugly incel. Having to perform well at work to keep the job while being abused by normies for your looks is horrorfuel.
It is so brutal that no amount of copes I did worked to help calm down the anxiety when dealing with so many hateful normies.
Every incel should take note to NEET as early as possible in life. Unfortunately not every parent would be willing to do that.
Take care of your health. But the best is to not work because its just a matter of time the stress gets to you. Normies are good at breaking down a person. That is what they are doing to you.
normiies have already destroyed me. In my country NEETs don't get paid enough to cover living costs. Expenses also keep rising so don't have a choice but to grind extremely hard.

Average currycel life:cryfeels::fuk:

normiies have already destroyed me. In my country NEETs don't get paid enough to cover living costs. Expenses also keep rising so don't have a choice but to grind extremely hard.
what is your end goal ? like when you will be 50 or even 40 ?

I can hardly even study for an hour:feelsugh::feelscry:

Average currycel life:cryfeels::fuk:
our lives are complete scams. Grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind. Nothing less, nothing more. I don't have any memories of note in the past decade but grinding. Days, weeks and months pass by in a snap. over

what is your end goal ? like when you will be 50 or even 40 ?
to be retired and be traveling by 50-55, I was originally aiming for 45-50 but won't be possible due to how long it will probably take me to get to a higher salary level.

by 65 probably be in a Buddhist monastery, meditation Maxx as much as I can before death.

All my fucking 3 hundred plus days of grinding 8-12 hours a day with work and studying coding problems wasn't enough. Now I am gonna be forced to amp it to 14-16. Will probably also visit a kike therapist to get SSRIs to force me to be happy and be able to grind harder in spite of a hundred, a thousand. and a million more fucking failures that await me. I have dropped so many hobbies, left tons of games unfinished, slept 6 hour days but in the end it wasn't enough. will try to get by with 4 hours of sleep and grind harder and harder. spam the Jew pills to remain sane. .
Sorry to hear that brocel. Wish you luck and lots of strength for the coming grind from a fellow wageslave.

Did your nofap actually help with ED

gtfo here you job having pill popping normie

I have been doing that for the past 7 years but I do get a couple of days off between 1-3 per week

What’s the point?

what are you even grinding on? your job? leetcode?
yes leetcode and to a lesser degree system design (although already good at this more or less)

What do you program exactly? Do you work even when you dont have to?
I mostly work on data processing Csvs. Also processing information to help the sales team of my corp find more leads. Can't go too specific. AWS services, docker, python, js react, some java/SQL here and there. is what I work with.

I don't work excessively except near review time.

What do you program exactly? Do you work even when you dont have to?
problem is wage slaving takes 8-9 hours some days. then 3 hours leetcode and 1 hour system design and I am out of energy. Next day comes, I have less focus

Jewpills will ruin your health, and serotonin was shown to have no effect on deppression :feelshaha:

Do you perform noticeably better on coding problems if you do 3 hours of leetcode per day instead of 1?
yes if got 10 final round interviews, I would get probably 2-3 offers. vs before I couldn't be there certain. But in the end it isn't enough. I need to get to 50-60% certainty and that will take till 1500 hours

Couldn't you just earn more money spending 1500 hours freelancing on the side rather than leetcoding all the time?
possibly but I want to eventually manage others and fuck over people. for that I need to reach a high position in management. I want to be the one who can fire and hire people. I also don't have good luck in life. almost every side hustle in my life has failed. so I don't trust my marketing ability.

Also if I can eventually get into the highest paying tech jobs, I should eventually find 2 high paying jobs which will be in 2 different time zones, and allow me to earn 2 incomes with less work overall in the long run(over the years/decades) than free lancing.

seems pointless doing all that tbh. work is already a ton of effort but studying while working is suifuel.
i barely did 14 hours of work today and i can't even get the energy to go and clean myself

seems pointless doing all that tbh. work is already a ton of effort but studying while working is suifuel.
i barely did 14 hours of work today and i can't even get the energy to go and clean myself
I am only able to sustain this grind due to drugs and years of meditation practice. I also do cold showering/diet control/sauna-ing and other health practices. In the long run, I will burn out eventually, but if I can keep at it and just break in once. success will flow in and then I will recuperate and return to normalcy

what about startupmaxxing then?
too risky especially nowadays due to the fed pumping interest rates. most start-ups in the end fail.. It isn't bragworthy either. No one gives a fuck about some random start-up. But if you tell someone you work at a FAANG+, they know you're either a hard worker or an IQ mogger or both.

This is why we need marxism rodgerism. Fuck wageslaving

fuck i'm already depressed in university, i can't imagine being incel wageslaving every week only to go home alone and fucking study extra. honestly, you are a trooper for not roping at this point

I understand all too clear the need to grindmaxx. How old are you and were you a procrastinator before? I work 4 hours and i find it hard to drop more than 1/2 hours daily into coding.

I also want to ask, aren't you learning too many techs? You said java/plsql, python, react, js.

You said what you want to accomplish, but i don't really understand how dropping 1000s of hours into coding will help you get it. Wouldnt it be more fruitfull to read and learn how to structure systems, architecture, good coding practices? If you want to reach higher positions that is.

That's just insane.
Does everybody else in your field do this?
Can you get another job?

Is this my future? I'm a cs engineering student, better be a neet at this point

I understand all too clear the need to grindmaxx. How old are you and were you a procrastinator before? I work 4 hours and i find it hard to drop more than 1/2 hours daily into coding.

I also want to ask, aren't you learning too many techs? You said java/plsql, python, react, js.

You said what you want to accomplish, but i don't really understand how dropping 1000s of hours into coding will help you get it. Wouldnt it be more fruitfull to read and learn how to structure systems, architecture, good coding practices? If you want to reach higher positions that is.
I am not actually studying their tech stacks actively antmlee. I just used them when the job requires it, reference the documentation for stuff I don't know. java and SQL I use once or twice a year. it much. I am not actually skilled at all of those but am good enough to get stuff working. Python, cloud services, are what I use most consistently.

30+ age. I was a procrastinator before. I have studied good coding practices and there other stuff long ago. for the companies I am targeting, they ask coding puzzles and problems..Which are the hard parts. Because the questions are hard and randomized. you can check code forces and project euler, leetcode to see what type of problems. I am referring to.

But do you still have any libido left though.
some but not as much as it used to be.

That's just insane.
Does everybody else in your field do this?
Can you get another job?
my job isn't the issue. Issue is to get a better job that pays well, I have to grind thru the leetcode type problems to an extreme degree to have a chance of success.
Is this my future? I'm a cs engineering student, better be a neet at this point
if you're aiming for the highest paying tech companies, yes

I am not actually studying their tech stacks actively antmlee. I just used them when the job requires it, reference the documentation for stuff I don't know. java and SQL I use once or twice a year. it much. I am not actually skilled at all of those but am good enough to get stuff working. Python, cloud services, are what I use most consistently.

30+ age. I was a procrastinator before. I have studied good coding practices and there other stuff long ago. for the companies I am targeting, they ask coding puzzles and problems..Which are the hard parts. Because the questions are hard and randomized. you can check code forces and project euler, leetcode to see what type of problems. I am referring to.

some but not as much as it used to be.
Its over

my job isn't the issue. Issue is to get a better job that pays well, I have to grind thru the leetcode type problems to an extreme degree to have a chance of success.

if you're aiming for the highest paying tech companies, yes
Are u an aus citizen or an indian migrant ?

us born citizen
Why r u grinding so much then ? Enjoy the perks of being born in such a opportunistic country.

If i was born there, i would try to get into some jobs that just payed decent and also which i was passionate about. Usa has a lot of job options that you can get into.

For eg, i would've been a carpenter if i was us citizen since I'm passionate about wood working , but i don't have the scope to become one here in my country. Stop grinding so much , you are just going to be burnt out badly in a few years. It may pay a lot but it'll make your inkwell life even worse