Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will go Curry for my bday

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For my bday every year my family takes me to an incel bday dinner. This year I will choose a Curry restaurant to give back to the most incel race.

Be aware sometimes curry food is excessively spicy so have some sugary drinks if you order the spicy stuff

I have a fetish for lighter curry foids when they are hot they are so hot at least the light wheatish ones in the uk

Be aware sometimes curry food is excessively spicy so have some sugary drinks if you order the spicy stuff
I normally go as spicy as possible with curry places because I like the challenge

I normally go as spicy as possible with curry places because I like the challenge
I used to in past. but one time I ordered lots of spicy food and only had water and then only was able to finish 1/3 of food due to all the water consumption. since then I no longer order too spicy or if I do I order something sweet simultaneously

For my bday every year my family takes me to an incel bday dinner. This year I will choose a Curry restaurant to give back to the most incel race.
did you go? how was the curry?

I genuinely can’t stand spicy foods. Nose gets all runny and I start crying. Next thing is a disrupted gut and a nice delight

Nice
I never had curry food. I've heard its really spicy.

Lifefuel for curries

Now I'm hungry for actual curry

Perhaps i will street shit as well to make it an authentic experience :lul: