Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will gaining muscle make people respect me?

S

SocialProblem

Banned
-
My height is 5'8=173cm.
Weight is like 135lbs=60+ kilo something.
I'm very lean.
I have a small frame, smal hands, head, everyhing.
I did boxing, i know to fight but people only judge the body
At work and in society i feel very unconfident bcs other males are bigger , at work people disrespect me..
Do you guys think if i bulk and go from 60kg to 80kg people will be more afraid of me?
I want to be big so then i can also reduce my social anxiety.

Yes, lots of people get confidence due to being able to commit to something, increased testosterone, increased muscle and strength, and seeing progress at something in life.

It’s all positives. People will respect you more compared to now as well.

Yes. Men will respect you if you look masculine and big in clothes but if you want to stay natty then youll have to get fat

Yes, lots of people get confidence due to being able to commit to something, increased testosterone, increased muscle and strength, and seeing progress at something in life.

It’s all positives. People will respect you more compared to now as well.
I will get confidence bcs if i got bigger i will be able to get away with things and me being myself.
I will talk instead to be quiet bcs i will be confident they will be threatened by my physicality.

5'8 at 135lbs is very skinny

do powerlifting/olympic weightlifting exercises to work the large muscle groups, squat 4 days a week, eat a lot. do it for 3-5+ years straight and you should be able to at least gain 30-40+lbs.

when I was 128lbs in high school. i was bullied as well.

now I am quite a stocky short strong dude at 178lbs. people fuck with me a lot less. occasionally people are rude to me but they don't diss/bully me. I've been tested a few times by tallfag dudes over the years though. I shoulda showed them that I can brawl and teach them a lesson so that the next time they try some shit theyll think twice about it because they once got severely beat.

I will get confidence bcs if i got bigger i will be able to get away with things and me being myself.
I will talk instead to be quiet bcs i will be confident they will be threatened by my physicality.
Those things are obvious jfl. But I also mean it has other benefits people wouldn’t think of. Like you just don’t have time to deal with bullshit cause you naturally already spent so much of your energy on exercise. You prioritize things more eventually as well because of it.

Yes. Men will respect you if you look masculine and big in clothes but if you want to stay natty then youll have to get fat
FqZ6Vd6XwAAr2MO.jpg

That's me as an endomorph pretending that I'm OK with the fact that being natty and muscular means getting fat, but secretly crying because I'm a fatass.

That's me as an endomorph pretending that I'm OK with the fact that being natty and muscular means getting fat, but secretly crying because I'm a fatass.
I thought you were using that wojak to portray me. Anyway just blast tren bro

more roids more foids

Why? Unless you're planning to have kids there are no downsides to roiding
Bruh. There a ton of long-term health risks, not to mention the hole in your finances.

makes more people that want to challenge you. Also more people would see you as a threat, would would encourage more challenges.