Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming will Far Cry 6 be trash?

will Far Cry 6 be trash?

• Total voters
I don't enjoy open world FPS games

Man seeing the reveal trailer just made me want a game where you play as the government taking on rebels and insurgents tbh.
But yea it's probably going to be new dawn 2.0 or far cry 3 for the 4th time

The more hyped a game is, the shittier it is.

NO , why would think that. It will be great,it got amazing casting and very interesting weapons. i would finish it in under 1 week then uninstall it as soon as possible.

NO , why would think that. It will be great,it got amazing casting and very interesting weapons. i would finish it in under 1 week then uninstall it as soon as possible.
i hope it's not, big fan of the far cry series.

i hope it's not, big fan of the far cry series.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/388/260/29c.gif

Far Cry 5 but with ethnics

Man seeing the reveal trailer just made me want a game where you play as the government taking on rebels and insurgents tbh.
But yea it's probably going to be new dawn 2.0 or far cry 3 for the 4th time
What you dont want to be the colorful and diverse very powerful and woke rebels every single time? Noooooo every story has to literally be an allegory to nazis every time. You MUST be a freedom fighter and stand up and fight for everyone!!

wake me up when a good aaa game gets made tbh. hasn't happened for a good fucking while. everything is casualmaxxed and normiemaxxed and sjwmaxxed :feelspuke: