Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will anyone play Elden Ring with me when it comes out?

Neggr

Neggr

Died.
★★★★★
I suck hard at soulsborne games, but I really want to play Elden Ring because its more open world and less combat focused. Problem is im probably gonna suck dick so I need some help and tbh Ive been playing singleplayer for so long now that not even NPCs can cut it.

Its pretty brutal, also a friend of mine who talked about it nonstop suddenly disappeared, quite sad man...

I also suck, I only managed to finish Bloodborne. Dark Souls 2 is the worst, it's a fucking nightmare to play.

Playing DS3 right now, after that I'll try and finish DS Remastered.
mogs me I stopped halfway through ds3 after aldrich tbh, but I also want to try out ds remastered ngl

Buy me a ps5 and I'll help out

I suck hard at soulsborne games, but I really want to play Elden Ring because its more open world and less combat focused. Problem is im probably gonna suck dick so I need some help and tbh Ive been playing singleplayer for so long now that not even NPCs can cut it.

Its pretty brutal, also a friend of mine who talked about it nonstop suddenly disappeared, quite sad man...
ye

Yeah I’ll torrent it

PM me If I don't rope by then.

I'll buy it on release. It's been a while since I did it

yeah but not sure if im gonna buy it or pirate