Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will a collapse be happening soon?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
By soon I don't mean in the next couple of months I mean like in 5 years or before

Maybe war with China n Russia or something or civil war in the US or economic collapse

@IncelKing @PPEcel @JohnWickCel u guys probably pay attention to these kinda things I would like to hear your thoughts

To keep this related to inceldom so that this thread stays in ID as I want actual good replies I would like to say that I hate women and it's over for gallons and gallons of men and celibacy in young males is increasing along with suicide and depression unlike with females.

Not sure tbh. Probably.

I don't think so.

I wish everyone died simultaneously and immediately but I don't think they will. Civilization, even in an abhorrent state, will continue to persist for the foreseeable future.

One can hope. Most logical rn is economic collapse, or maybe Trump instating fascism and ordering leftards and ugly males and ethnicels to be hunted down.

Yes it’s inevitable.

My guess is war with China. The narrative is building.

This country has been around too long without civil conflict so yes. By virtue of percentages and nationhood laws it's gonna get fucked over real soon.

Change Ur colour then

Elab
Socio-economic tensions combined with current pandemic crisis, overarching big government, big tech and corporations monopolising power for themselves = New World Order or a global collapse.

I think yes is what I thought 5 years ago so no it definitely won't

Yes. The election in November will be the key.

I think at this point both sides of the culture war is hoping to win and they are still thinking that winning that election will calm things down. I don't think it will, regardless of the outcome.

Fuck UA Fuck Eurofags
HorribleSoggyGenet small

It's hard to predict the future.

Who would have thought a virus would have resulted in a Global lockdown with a permanent dent in the economy?

Who would have thought the death of a thug would have resulted in a Global protest?

Who would have thought there was potential for USA and Korea to go to war?

Who would have thought all these famous actors (Gene Deitch - guy who wrote Tom and Jerry - R.I.P) would have died?

You can make a prediction on how you'll assume something shall go but as we can see, something local can easily manifest itself into Global turmoil.

Therefore in answer to your question. I don't know, however I can ASSURE you a collapse shall not arise because men have given up and want to reappeal the 19th amendment (Would be nice); or because men are sexually frustrated. However on the contrary, I don't know how bad hypergamy, debt, tensions between countries will get.

You might find next year, the president of the USA decides "Fuck it" and goes to war with Russia.

There's too many factors, uncertainty and parameters to consider to make any assumptions. Your guess would be a good as mine.

Hope so, this is a slow ride off a cliff atm.

It's hard to predict the future.

Who would have thought a virus would have resulted in a Global lockdown with a permanent dent in the economy?

Who would have thought the death of a thug would have resulted in a Global protest?

Who would have thought there was potential for USA and Korea to go to war?

Who would have thought all these famous actors (Gene Deitch - guy who wrote Tom and Jerry - R.I.P) would have died?

You can make a prediction on how you'll assume something shall go but as we can see, something local can easily manifest itself into Global turmoil.

The blackswanpill unpredictabled me.

All these events and as bad as 2019 was 2020 is ending up to be worse.

You might find next year, the president of the USA decides "Fuck it" and goes to war with Russia.

And then 2021 will be worse than 2020.

don't know much about this but my anus will definitely collapse soon

Israel is trying to antagonize Iran into war and China is getting too big for their boots, so maybe. Corona fatigue, rising tensions in the West between so called fascists and commies, international standoffs... 2020 might get even more exciting

Depends, If Biden is elected then it's much more possible the civil war starts within 5 years. If trump gets re elected than it's more like 7 or 8 years

Most likely yes. Jews are rubbing their hands with excitement. The world is too divided and too engulfed into social issues because of them and their agenda that they're too blind to see they are the one true enemy. A long time from now, one day, all the jews will be hunted down like rats. But for now, we're stuck in their circus and all we can do is sit down and watch. They spread degeneracy and all that is ill throughout the western world, and we've all been affected by it. All of us, together with our parents and grandparents. Through television, what we watched as kids, what we eat, what we drink. Everything has been touched by the small sick and demented group of people that hold the power. Just think about it. All of your thoughts have been influenced one way or the other by the sick fucks on the top. Their roots of evil spread generations and generations. We're nearing end game, though.

Either way, I hate this life that came upon me and I see it as nothing more than a sick punishment to be born in this era where the sick and twisted are celebrated into divinity, and the normal people are looked down upon.

Sub 8 males will be in concentration camps by 2030

Collapse is inevitable. There’s now way it is sustainable. It could happen in a few years or decades but it will happen for sure

Yes in a way. Wars, no they won't happen due to nukes keeping people in line. An economic collapse might happen, over 20 million people will get kicked out of their houses by September for example.

I was expecting a collapse to happen while that BLM thing was going on but nothing happened.

When it happen you'll know.

I hope so. It’s time for everyone to suffer, not only us.

The usa is going to have an hard time within 2 months. Basically all the milions of people who lost a job and an home might start a second wave of riots. The COVID-19 wont have a second wave because the first one has never stopped lol.