Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Wigmaxxing works

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I just realised something...

Back during the 1970's a famous Disco singer by the name of Micheal Jackson was rocking a big afro and he was incredibly proud of his hair:

Screenshot 20220919 004749

But then in 1984 something horrible happened, while shooting a commercial for pepsi his afro caught on fire leaving him permanently bald for the rest of his life.

You might be thinking "Wait a minute?! How come I've never heard anyone refer to Micheal Jackson as "that bald guy"?"

Because he took looksmaxxing seriously, sometimes too far, but he knew how to properly looksmax.

Screenshot 20220919 005028

In all these photographs he wears a wig, in fact, he doesn't even look like the same person. We always imagine Micheal Jackson with his iconic long black hair, but that hair was never his, it was a wig.

Growing up I knew that my parents had a wig of long black hair, it was my father's. His father was bald, all men from both sides of his family were bald, his brothers were all bald from a young age, yet he never lost his hair, even in his 60's he had a full head of hair, so while he was blessed with perpetually good hair, he still had "a back up plan" in case he would ever lose his hair.

Back in the 18th century men almost always used to wear wigs with long powdered hair.

Screenshot 20220919 005404

Here we can see King Louis XIV looksmaxxing, not only is he heightmaxxing (high heelsmaxxing) but he's also wearing a wig of long black hair (just like Micheal Jackson would centuries later).

But for whatever reason this become something we don't discuss anyone, when I was younger it was a common stereotype to see older men toupémaxxing and wigmaxxing, but today we are basically told "when you're bald it's over".

No, sport a wig. We live in an age of abundance and hyperrealistic wigs, I've seen many toilets with cancer wear wigs that cannot be distinguished from their real hair NO ONE EVER called Micheal Jackson bald, despite the fact that he was bald with a disfigured scalp for his entire adult life and most of his solo career. He was still a Giga-Tyrone.

Take the Wigpill Whitepill.

I was considering it cause I’m Norwood 7 but idk if it will help me ascend

This gave me some relief since I've been balding since 15

I was considering it cause I’m Norwood 7 but idk if it will help me ascend
Anybody thinking about this should wear one for one day.

It's impossible.

Whigs me

Earwigs!

Moneymaxx and get a hair transplant, that's what I am currently doing right now.