Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Wife opened up relationship 2 years ago. She now wants to close it and doesn't want a divorce."

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★

The guy is not completely cucked, he took profit from the opening, but now that he is enjoying and not remaining a beta soy cuck his whore wife who forced the opening wants to finish it

JFL stupid bitch wanted to have her cake and eat it, she met a chad and wanted to "open" her relationship in order to cuck her husband but when the chad discarded her like the worthless whore she is, and she realised her husband wasn't a complete cuck and had found a foid to fuck she suddenly wants to close it now lol.

JFL stupid bitch wanted to have her cake and eat it, she met a chad and wanted to "open" her relationship in order to cuck her husband but when the chad discarded her like the worthless whore she is, and she realised her husband wasn't a complete cuck and had found a foid to fuck she suddenly wants to close it now lol.

Never. Trust. Them.

Imagine your wife having one night stands jfl Islam can’t take over the west soon enough.

Imagine your wife having one night stands jfl Islam can’t take over the west soon enough.

If you can have ONS on your side and make your wife aware you're not a cuck, then it's ok.

But yeah the West is degenerate

Normie problems. I wish him and his wife the worst.

All the comments are cucked

LMAO, whore wifey wanted to ride a short stint of post-marital cock carousel, now wants to take a break, that cuck does not need to worry at all, she will open it again after the hiatus.

Nonetheless, I also found a friend who I entered into an open relationship with. My new fwb (28f) and I are very communicating in what we do and she has no desire to be in a serious relationship. We have boundries and we are happy together. My sexual needs are fullfiled and the open relationship has been great for myself.

Don't believe this shit, the cuck is lying. He typed that to protect his already nonexistent ego and self esteem.

Only dead cuck is a good cuck.

Last edited:
They are both filthy degenerates, stop taking his side.

The guy is not completely cucked, he took profit from the opening, but now that he is enjoying and not remaining a beta soy cuck his whore wife who forced the opening wants to finish it

poor dude, probaly going to be divorce raped

poor dude, probaly going to be divorce raped
I was reading through the replies, apparently she earns more than him, and has all the assets in her name, he says she does not want to divorce him for this reason.

I was reading through the replies, apparently she earns more than him, and has all the assets in her name, he says she does not want to divorce him for this reason.

He should divorce rape her and flee with his fwb tbh

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: some "equality" for foids

Children will be thrown into the middle.

lol hahhahahaha

Talk about Chadlite getting beta bucks off a foid

It’s just a stupid Reddit LARP, only chad has friends with benefits. Chad isn’t in an open relationship with women 2 years older than him.
Fucking Reddit is so pathetic.

whores and cucks like this deserve the worst punishment