Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wife cheats on husband. He kills himself three days later.

I guess he figured selfdelete.exe was better than divorce rape.

I'm not going to read that shit :feelsthink:

Top comments are kinda based tho. Considering its reddit.

Read this shit:
I am so scared of dying but I feel I have to. I have the person I fucked that night coming over soon, just to take care of me. He's going to make sure I don't kill myself, so don't bother trying to help me in the comments. I don't know how to say this but, I feel I don't deserve that hate that's about to come my way. I know I fucked up but, my husband and my father figure just fucking died, and it's all my fault.

She invited the guy who started all of this over to her house to comfort her. I bet the whore had sex with him again in the same fucking bed her husband used to sleep. What a bitch. And the husband's father killed himself as well after finding out his son had just taken his life. The bitch didn't even mention she cheated on him, so the dad died thinking his son did it because of lack of attention or something. Women are bitches. Fuck all of them.

Read this shit:

She invited the guy who started all of this over to her house to comfort her. I bet the whore had sex with him again in the same fucking bed her husband used to sleep. What a bitch. And the husband's father killed himself as well after finding out his son had just taken his life. The bitch didn't even mention she cheated on him, so the dad died thinking his son did it because of lack of attention or something. Women are bitches. Fuck all of them.
Oh my god, foid must get raped and then killed and not in minecraft in REAL LIFE, yes I said it F.B.I :feelswhat:

I never understand why they never kill the women in this situation

It's the result of too much emotional investment. The men are "whipped".

It's easier to kill an opponent or yourself than to target the pampered "queen" you foolishly bonded with.

He used a pull up bar and extension cord? Foid claims he was a tall fag too.

Unlikely.

I never believe a single word out of a foids mouth.

He used a pull up bar and extension cord? Foid claims he was a tall fag too.

Unlikely.

I never believe a single word out of a foids mouth.
Interesting. What do you think really happened?

this again :y'all:
This exact same thread was posted before? In case it was I didn't see it. I'm new here. Some bluepill cucks are reading it, maybe they'll rethink their dating choices and lifestyle from now after reading this fucked up story Idk. Let's see what happens.

They were taking cocaine, argued over her infidelity and she pushed him down the stairs and he broke his neck.
God. This makes it even worse. Shit.

The guy wrote a suicide letter though. Maybe she faked it but someone would recognize his writing-style is not the same as the letter's. I don't know.

Last edited:
Why do these retards never take their wives with them? :feelskek:

I wanna feel bad for him, but you have to be fucking stupid to end your life and not take your whore of a wife with you.

God. This makes it even worse. Shit.

The guy wrote a suicide letter though. Maybe she faked it but someone would recognize his writing-style is not the same as the letter's. I don't know.

People with suicidal ideation usually write multiple suicide notes.

It's an old one of his that she kept, for future use.

She definitely pushed him down the stairs and the fall snapped his neck and then she blamed the pull up bar.

I wanna feel bad for him, but you have to be fucking stupid to end your life and not take your whore of a wife with you.
Makes me sick to my stomach as well, but the male love is near to unconditional. She's a whore and yet the guy can't help but love the woman he's chosen to spend all his life with. It's beautiful and tragic at the same time. Women clearly don't deserve male's love.

If any of this is real then burn her at the stake already.

The who're clearly only looks out for herself and the usual female victimization for anything is fully intact.

People with suicidal ideation usually write multiple suicide notes.

It's an old one of his that she kept, for future use.

She definitely pushed him down the stairs and the fall snapped his neck and then she blamed the pull up bar.
High IQ to be honest. I'm not much of a believer, but I hope she has a special place in hell for this.

Yall still use cuckditt. LARP

Probably this forums is the only place where anyone will commemorate his death

No sympathy tbh. If your wife cheats on you and you are such a huge cuck that you kill yourself instead of going ER on your wife (in minecraft), then you shouldn't even live.

This post is a warning message for chads that even tho foids throw themselves at you, NEVER EVER see them as humans. Just use them like a sex toy and throw them away. Remember they can never be loyal, not even for a chad. There's a reason we call them female android and not women.

She is inviting her new bf to comfort her, which clearly shows she just wants attention w that post and doesn't give a fuck about her father in law or dead husband (who seems to be a chadlite judging by how she described him).
You need balls of steel to even disagree with your dictator, let alone kill them
It's useless. Our rulers (foids) will use it to play the victim card about how wOmeN aRe opPreSsEd[UWSL]. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]As one of the brocels said: Women are demons from hell who will suck you of all your resources.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
"me me me me me". The egocentrism of foids knows no limit, i hope she killed herself

I fucking hate women.

Wife cheats on husband. He finds out and kills himself three days later.

It's an old story, by the way.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/801orc/i_cheated_on_my_husband_and_ruined_his_and_his/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Bruh she cheated on him and his biggest fear was to be cheated on, literally can’t make this shit up.

Also jfl @ “girls night out” shit is the biggest cover up for foids going out and cheating
Worse of all she isn’t talking to a therapist, no she hopped on reddit to look for sympathy and remorse for her selfish actions
What a fucking woman moment

What?! how did reddit let those comments slide?!

Last edited:
What an idiot :feelskek:

He could have went ER but he does that cucked shit

What an idiot :feelskek:

He could have went ER but he does that cucked shit
Seriously. If I was in that situation, married and my wife cheated on me and I was already suicidal, what difference does it make that 2 extra people are dead. In most religions you go to hell anyways for anheroing right? What a cuck.

It's not worth marrying a foid and wasting your money on her and living rent free. Even your supposed kids could be from another man and tricking you into believing their yours to try to stay in the marriage to not loose her betabuxx.

Not worth marrying if you ascend as an incel by moneymaxxing/betabuxxing or even if you are a normie because she will cheat on you with Chad and have his kids and you will have to raise them for Chad.

How many fucks can you count it seems like she's projecting wanting to fuck chad

The fairer and more composed sex. I sincerely hope she is a rotting corpse by now.

If you aren't a complete autist you would realize that post is satirical. But true nonethelss, because foids never regret cheating no matter the damage it causes.

This story is so ridiculous it has to be a larp

This story is so ridiculous it has to be a larp
It isn't the story, since I've seen shit like this happen numerous times to numerous men.

But the story is probs larp.

True, killing yourself over a woman seems kinda cucked ngl

The post is fake as fuck though

Volcels are High IQ jfl at those chads, normies, incels... animals

a soyboy cuckold wrote this