Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wife asks husband to consider a sperm donor because he’s short

ElfCake

ElfCake

Lone wolf
★★
Imagine finally getting a wife as a socially rejected short dude only to have her want to cuck you with a strangers better genes.

Attachments

• 7A5416DF-5D5E-4FB2-AD1B-C53357D8211D.jpeg
    7A5416DF-5D5E-4FB2-AD1B-C53357D8211D.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 133
Suicidefuel for manlets, though I believe that degenerates shouldn’t produce. It’d have to depend on his other genetics.

I remember this from OG r/incels. lol

They probably have a deadbeadroom marriage

I bet he agreed since this is reddit.

AHAHAHAHAHA JFL how could you marry a woman like that??

Any woman ever tell me that, they'd be out of the house instantly.

You can say that you worth having sex and you're right, but if you're manlet in 2018 noone want to reproduce with you. Fucking hursh truth for manlets, condolences

I really hope he disaggreed.

But short people can't donate sperm..

I would've beat the shit out of my wife(even though at this point I will most likely not have one) if she tell me this shit.

How that convo would go today:

Woman: Honey, that was great! (And that’s a lie!) I need to talk to you about something.

Man: I won’t leave the toilet seat up again, sorry.

Woman: It’s not that.

Man: I’ll let your sister stay here instead of a hotel.

Woman: Thanks hun but it’s not that...you know how you’ve had such problems with your height?

Man: Yeah but I overcame that.

Woman: I know and I love you for it but I want a baby and...I’d like to go with a sperm donor.

Man: If it’s a boy, he can overcome it like I did!

Woman: I think he’ll turn into one of those...INCELS!

Man: Oh, no!!!!!!!! :kys:

Woman: I guess that’s a yes!

it's over for manlet. even when married, theyre get denied their rights to reproduce..
Let me guess the replies he ha don Reddit:

''just because you married her doesn't mean you should be entitled to have children from her, you misogynistic pig!!!''

But I thought it was about personality.

he better have ditched her ass for even suggesting that, im not a shortcel but damn thats fucking sick of her.

i would have fucking grabbed her head and bashed it against the bed frame until it broke.

lmao @ pretending to sleep

I have mixed emotions about this whole thing.

I would not want to reproduce a child that could be bald or very short

It might be too hard for them to overcome

that's the only logical way. If I had a wife I would secretly impregnate her with chad's sperm so she or my kid didn't know

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back