Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wide jaw + weak chin = it's over

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Having a wide jaw is useless if you don't have the chin to show. I look like a baby.

I'd post how it looked like but last time I posted the pic of my lower third the thread got delete.

Mine is like the second picture but with a smaller chin

Images4

Last edited:
Big chin and bad jaw is worse.

Get a chin implant and stop flexing, wide jaw is one of the best traits to have as it usually goes hand in hand with good overall facial development.

Get a chin implant and stop flexing, wide jaw is one of the best traits to have as it usually goes hand in hand with good overall facial development.
no it doesnt. I have a baby face

Been mewing hard. Made some gains in masseters. Used to chew gum since an early age. But due to narrow chin now my face looks like upside down dorrito.
Is your chin recessed ?

im 5'11, 160. Normal BMI. If I lose any weight I'll look like a Somali
Similar to you but I'm slightly shorter
Tbh Idc much about being skinny if it means I get a face upgrade
Been mewing hard. Made some gains in masseters. Used to chew gum since an early age. But due to narrow chin now my face looks like upside down dorrito.
Is your chin recessed ?
My chin isn't recessed

Plasticsurgerymax

2nd pic looks like it was done in bioware character creator. Except that the guy is white.