Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why's this so common. Have you seen this yourself?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
20240227 114856

Almost every single rich guy I know wife is trying to start a business that's doomed to fail. Have you seen it yourself?

Even my sister did it. So yeah I have seen it. :feelskek:

is it really that surprising that people want to be self-employed?

is it really that surprising that people want to be self-employed?
They should have the brain to understand supply and demand and economics before they try to start a business which women don't. Women think they can start a business in an oversaturated market and it'll do well just because it's theirs. Peak narcissism.

She literally had all the resources in her life to do absolutely nothing but wasted that opportunity because she wanted to be independent. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: Meanwhile I am rotting and don't get shit.

They should have the brain to understand supply and demand and economics before they try to start a business which women don't. Women think they can start a business in an oversaturated market and it'll do well just because it's theirs. Peak narcissism.
>women should understand that...
here's your problem

All women have a severe case of main character syndrome.

View attachment 1075178

Almost every single rich guy I know wife is trying to start a business that's doomed to fail. Have you seen it yourself?
the richest nigga i know has a bunch of kids who immediately flopped in business

his daughter tried to make some business and it miserably failed so now shes basically sitting on her hands and doing nothing until she inevitably gets married to chad

the richest nigga i know has a bunch of kids who immediately flopped in business

his daughter tried to make some business and it miserably failed so now shes basically sitting on her hands and doing nothing until she inevitably gets married to chad
Lmfao.