Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whys it feel like theres too many men in the world

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
When i go outside, go to the gym, go to any store or look in any restaurant. Look at any pub or sports games. Any sort of hobby meeting place. Just so many fucking guys. In NYC it feels like theres 80 guys to 20 girls ratio. Literally competing with legions of better men. We were born in a shitty time where chads didnt die in wars so now were dealing with overpopulation of men

i feel that when i see foids flirting with at least 5 guys at the same time

Hopefully upcoming WW3 with china will thin the chad population while I will try to feign retardation/mental illness to dodge the draft

Women don't need to go out as much. Many are afraid of the so-called pandemic, having dick appointments with Chads they met on Tinder or just being buxxed.

Women don't need to go out as much. Many are afraid of the so-called pandemic, having dick appointments with Chads they met on Tinder or just being buxxed.
the so called pandemic epic covid denier spotted :feelsthink:

the so called pandemic epic covid denier spotted :feelsthink:
Lol. I hate that "negationist" buzzword people throw around nowadays. Everyone is a "negationist" of millions of things, why only some specific things can't be negated? Like the alleged fact that we having a disease that only kills less than 0,1% of people who get it is serious enough to stop the whole world and make a series of draconian totalitarian measures to allegedly fight it?

Soys will tell you official statistics are the truth not what you see in the real world.

But what you see is the reality.

Lol. I hate that "negationist" buzzword people throw around nowadays. Everyone is a "negationist" of millions of things, why only some specific things can't be negated? Like the alleged fact that we having a disease that only kills less than 0,1% of people who get it is serious enough to stop the whole world and make a series of draconian totalitarian measures to allegedly fight it?
you do make some good points fellow brocel i like your point of view :feelsthink:

because there is a surplus of man in every single country.i am not just talking about the 50+ million surplus man in china+india but in the whole word.If you search for the ratios of man to women in most western countries you will find that on average for every 100 women there are 108 man. It stays this way from birth till one is about 65. and it is only at about around 70 that there is like 70 man for every 100 women. in other words there simply isn't enough women around.even if every person turned into a saint tomorrow there would still be tens if not hundreds of milions of man who would never marry. the game was rigged from the start.

oh also if you are banking on marrying at 70(which many of us won't survive) there are plenty of 50-60 year old man who would have no issue dating a 70-80 year old granny.so even though the chances of anything happening at that age are much greater,it is still brutal especially now with phones since any 70 year old granny(look at tinder granny experiments) can find some 40 year old "hunk" to bed with.

When i go outside, go to the gym, go to any store or look in any restaurant. Look at any pub or sports games. Any sort of hobby meeting place. Just so many fucking guys. In NYC it feels like theres 80 guys to 20 girls ratio. Literally competing with legions of better men. We were born in a shitty time where chads didnt die in wars so now were dealing with overpopulation of men
You actually just struck the problem which causes inceldom

The population of females should be many times higher than the population of males, which would even out the female's higher pickyness

You actually just struck the problem which causes inceldom

The population of females should be many times higher than the population of males, which would even out the female's higher pickyness
We're suffering from our cuck ancestors who decided to abort any female and raise only males. Probably wouldve been like 60 females to 40 men

Actually in my countrie i see more foids than men. I was the only man with 6 other foids in the bus a week ago.

Think about the simplest answer

It is the correct one

Nobody gives a shit about covid outside of reddit lol

I think it's only for dating.

But isnt it like, theres 3 men for every foid. That's fucked.

Stop denying COVID bruh, just like we all need to stop denying the Holocaust :soy::soy::soy:

The gender ratio of nearly 1:1 males to foids is increadibly unfair to men, since it is the men who work and put effort into everything, and foids just lay on their backs and take dick, and have everything served to them for free. Foids dont have to do shit. Once they get married they just go shopping at Walmart in the afternoon and sit on their asses. They don't need to work. They don't even need to stay in shape or put effort into anything. So all the foids are just "nesting", and all the men are out doing stuff. This is the way the world works.

Realistically the gender ratio could be 1 male for every 5 females and society would function just fine. Cause the foids don't do anything anyways.

If you think it's 1:1 you're a retard
The actual birth ratio is 105:100. But there are definitely more than 5% additional men in any social situation. At a night club its often like 85% men.

Women are weak and they need a man in their life. Especially when they are pregnant. That is why nature produces extra men, so that women always have a man beside them. When you think about it being an incel is quite natural.