Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why young-cels are more true-cel than most

Being a virgin at 18 is definitely abnormal
It is not, statistically speaking.

In the UK and most of Western Europe, being a virgin at 18 isn't totally abnormal, however you will be in a clear minority. Most people I've spoken to have had sex at or before 19. If you haven't had sex by the time you are 20 it's probably over, and by the time you reach 22 it is definitely over. Most normies and chads get laid when they are 15-16 in the UK. If you were a social outcast at school and didn't bother with the cringe 'uni culture' that normies obsess over, you're not getting laid.

BBC News did a study in 2006 and found 15-17 was the most common age bracket to lose your v card, with 16 being the clear winner. 18-20 was very clearly in the minority. Since this is outdated and the rise of sexless men is on the up, I can imagine this isn't as brutal as it once was, but it won't have changed much.

In the UK and most of Western Europe, being a virgin at 18 isn't totally abnormal, however you will be in a clear minority. Most people I've spoken to have had sex at or before 19. If you haven't had sex by the time you are 20 it's probably over, and by the time you reach 22 it is definitely over. Most normies and chads get laid when they are 15-16 in the UK. If you were a social outcast at school and didn't bother with the cringe 'uni culture' that normies obsess over, you're not getting laid.

BBC News did a study in 2006 and found 15-17 was the most common age bracket to lose your v card, with 16 being the clear winner. 18-20 was very clearly in the minority. Since this is outdated and the rise of sexless men is on the up, I can imagine this isn't as brutal as it once was, but it won't have changed much.
I live in the UK and this stat is outdated bullshit from 2006, losing it at 13-14 is way more common than losing it in 15-17 range

Nowadays it's much more rare to still be a virgin at 17 (like me), The only virgins I have met either have not even tried dating women or are incels

I live in the UK and this stat is outdated bullshit from 2006, losing it at 13-14 is way more common than losing it in 15-17 range
Like this guy said

At least when I was at school, 15-16 was the age where nearly everyone talked about it. Times have changed since 4 years ago, and not for the better. I didn't totally disagree with you, as yeah most people aren't virgins by 18, but 18-20 is the last chance for late bloomers and for anyone to LARP as a normie when they get a job, apprenticeship or go to uni. If you didn't succeed in making friends or connections in any of these then your last chance is gone, you won't get laid here unless you get filthy rich and betabuxx.

Last edited:
Like you did when you were a teenager too?
My point is that no one’s a confirmed incel until at least 20. It could’ve been a phase for me too but my shit genetics/socialization kept me from ascending

My point is that no one’s a confirmed incel until at least 20. It could’ve been a phase for me too but my shit genetics/socialization kept me from ascending
So what you are trying to say is I still have a chance despite my genetics being shit? But I will just automatically become an incel when I am 20 despite nothing changing?

So what you are trying to say is I still have a chance despite my genetics being shit? But I will just automatically become an incel when I am 20 despite nothing changing?
Yes, but the thing is sometimes things do change. You gain more friends, join a clique, foids will take more notice of you. All these things can happen within 5 years for a youngcel

Yes, but the thing is sometimes things do change. You gain more friends, join a clique, foids will take more notice of you. All these things can happen within 5 years for a youngcel
But I am objectively ugly, if you still think I can ascend due to "more friends" you are not blackpilled

This is true. Reason why we don’t like them is because most of them were edgelords who shitpost a lot. And the high school stories were tiresome.

But I am objectively ugly, if you still think I can ascend due to "more friends" you are not blackpilled
More often than not a lot of youngcels are just average. They get upset because chad gets all the attention instead of them. Once they start growing up, things start to change. Just because things don’t change for you doesn’t mean it won’t change for the majority of “youngcels” that have already given up without even trying

Youngcels can still develop into normie-tier, and plus high school is the only time when you can use JBF.
On the other side, the sooner you swallow the blackpill, the less likely you are to ascend; what I mean is that someone who realizes he is an incel when 14 is pretty much in every case in a worse situation than someone who realizes that at 18 years of age.

Anyone who is under the age of 23 and is wasting his time on this site is a FUCKING IDIOT. Period.

Who the fuck loses their virginity at 13? You're either a troll or extremely stupid.

Who the fuck loses their virginity at 13? You're either a troll or extremely stupid.
All of my friends did at 13 and many foids in my grade talked about being fucked when I was that age, you have not accepted the brutal reality

All of my friends did at 13 and many foids in my grade talked about being fucked when I was that age, you have not accepted the brutal reality

Lol, you must be one of the most gullible people on earth. Do you just believe everything anyone says?

I saw it with my own eyes you bluepilled retard, go back to reddit

Yeeeah, suuuuure you did, little buddy. Kids make shit up and you are one of them.

Yeeeah, suuuuure you did, little buddy. Kids make shit up and you are one of them.
If I was a kid I wouldn’t be on this site, that should be obvious but to someone with brain damage such as yourself it isn’t. Keep living in your fantasy world in which teens are innocent angels who never have sex

If I was a kid I wouldn’t be on this site, that should be obvious but to someone with brain damage such as yourself it isn’t. Keep living in your fantasy world in which teens are innocent angels who never have sex

Who said that teenagers never have sex?

The problem many people have with youngcels is that, if you're still young, your statistical chances of ascending are way bigger than of some 40 yo kissless virgin truecel.

Of course, if you're really ugly/short whatever, you're screwed, but still, statistically speaking, some 15 yo guy will more likely than not kiss and have sex soon, whereas the 40 yo won't.

The growth spur is the main concern adult users have

Young cels have it bad because if we are incel right now its gonna be rough in the future

not only that but look at the state of the world in 10 years 55% of the male population will be an incel

And women will STILL practice their hypergamous ways. If you think women are bad now imagine what it will be like in the future?
foids are degenerate