Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why young-cels are more true-cel than most

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'7 sperg
I see young-cels get a lot of flack on this forum for some reason. Unless you are like 12 year old, this is why being a young-cel means you have it worst than most adult-cels.

First of all, if you think young-cels are fake, you are not black-pilled. The black pill states clearly if you are ugly and short and autistic means you will have zero chance of finding love, period. Why would it matter how old you are? If you are young and have all of those things it's still giga over, no girl would ever want you, from ages 14 to 18.

Then there is the obvious water is wet thing everyone knows about. Foids become more and more picky for every year, this is because of the sexual revolution. This means that when adult cels were living in a time where foids were less picky in their sex partners, sure, this means young cels can be more attractive than your average adult cel but this really means nothing. We all know virginity is on the rise.

Most of this should be common knowledge, but I wanted to discuss it anyways because it just seems like an echo chamber everytime the discussion comes up.

Youngcels can still develop into normie-tier, and plus high school is the only time when you can use JBF.

Youngcels can still develop into normie-tier, and plus high school is the only time when you can use JBF.
Explain how this development takes place, I am talking about teenagers in this post, if you are short and ugly in your early teens 90% chance you will stay short and ugly in your late teens

most incels know they are incels before they are 18. I don't know why people are so skeptical about youngcels

most incels know they are incels before they are 18. I don't know why people are so skeptical about youngcels
Exactly, like me and many others. I am not 18 but I am short and ugly, I have tried with several girls and now I know it's over after researching the black pill

Explain how this development takes place, I am talking about teenagers in this post, if you are short and ugly in your early teens 90% chance you will stay short and ugly in your late teens
Late-bloomers exist. I've seen guys who I used to tower over being around my height or taller.

They were 14-15 when they started puberty and 16 when they had their growth spurts.
Well the thing is that most people know they are going to be tall in advance because of their parents being tall, i knew i was going to have a final height of being short because of my parents being short. So those people would never really claim they are incels, which this post is about

Youngcels exist however they say retarded shit more often than older users which is why people don’t like them.

Youngcels exist however they say retarded shit more often than older users which is why people don’t like them.
Maybe, but I have heard people genuinely saying you can't call yourself incel unless you are 18 (despite the golden age for that is 16 - 17)

Well the thing is that most people know they are going to be tall in advance because of their parents being tall, i knew i was going to have a final height of being short because of my parents being short. So those people would never really claim they are incels, which this post is about
Some midget richfag parents gives their kids HGH as well. My chink neighbour is 5'11 and his parents are 5'2 and 4'8. I also know a guy from high school who's parents were under 5'3, but he went from 4'10 to 5'8 in under a year and then grew to 5'10 afterwards.

Young cels have it bad because if we are incel right now its gonna be rough in the future
Ah I forgot adding that argument, it's true. Young-cels will have it worse as adults as adult cels now have it

Some midget richfag parents gives their kids HGH as well. My chink neighbour is 5'11 and his parents are 5'2 and 4'8. I also know a guy from high school who's parents were under 5'3, but he went from 4'10 to 5'8 in under a year and then grew to 5'10 afterwards.
I wish I knew about the black pill earlier so I could have taken HGH

Maybe, but I have heard people genuinely saying you can't call yourself incel unless you are 18 (despite the golden age for that is 16 - 17)
Massive cope. What were those older users doing at 16 and 17 then jfl. “Guys I was slaying until I was 18 then I decided to be an incel:feelstastyman:

Niggas are clowns man. I’ve been a part of the incel community for nearly 3 years. And almost 2 on this site and I’m halfway done with 18.

But when you are 18 (or even younger) being a virgin is completely normal, so it shouldn't really impact your life at that stage.

I wish I knew about the black pill earlier so I could have taken HGH
I learned about HGH when I was 16 and I was still growing but my parents refused because I was a normal height and HGH will give me health complications in the future. My mom also thought I would grow to 6ft because my cousins and uncles became 6ft+ after 18, but never happened to me.

Last edited:
But when you are 18 (or even younger) being a virgin is completely normal, so it shouldn't really impact your life at that stage.
No it's not, I regularly get bullied and mocked for being a virgin. IT'S NOT NORMAL TO BE A VIRGIN AT 18 RETARD

No it's not, I regularly get bullied and mocked for being a virgin. IT'S NOT NORMAL TO BE A VIRGIN AT 18 RETARD

Dude, over half of all guys are virgins at that age. It's the most normal thing in the world. Get the fuck out of here, little boy! Try being a virgin at 34.

Dude, over half of all guys are virgins at that age. It's the most normal thing in the world. Get the fuck out of here, little boy! Try being a virgin at 34.
You are telling me like I won't be a virgin at 34. And again you are talking like you were slaying when you were a teenager, if women don't even want to talk to you you know you are an incel

You are telling me like I won't be a virgin at 34. And again you are talking like you were slaying when you were a teenager, if women don't even want to talk to you you know you are an incel

It literally makes no sense to call yourself an incel when you are at an age where being a virgin is just normal.

It literally makes no sense to call yourself an incel when you are at an age where being a virgin is just normal.
So I guess being ugly short and autistic has nothing to do with my situation, I'm just a normal dude

A lot of the fakecels that got exposed here were in their late teens and early 20s. Countless of them.

I think there was also a 16 year old that recently ascended? This is part of the reason why everyone has their qualms or reservations with youngcels.

Some maybe just late bloomers. Seems like people are going through puberty later than earlier. Back in the day, people would go through puberty earlier.

IIRC those that start puberty earlier are in higher poverty than those that start puberty in their later years.

Just mentioning puberty because that's the part makes or breaks a lot of people. Going through puberty can accentuate ugly features more.

Last edited:
A lot of the fakecels that got exposed here were in their late teens and early 20s. Countless of them.

I think there was also a 16 year old that recently ascended? This is part of the reason why everyone has their qualms or reservations with youngcels.

Some maybe just late bloomers. Seems like people are going through puberty later than earlier. Back in the day, people would go through puberty earlier.

IIRC those that start puberty earlier are in higher poverty than those that start puberty in their later years.

Just mentioning puberty because that's the part makes or breaks a lot of people. Going through can accentuate ugly features more.
I went through puberty at 14-15, I am now 17, I have not grown a single inch in 2 years, it's so fucking over

I think those that start puberty later actually grow taller as well.

Whilst those start puberty earlier don't grow as tall.

So I guess being ugly short and autistic has nothing to do with my situation, I'm just a normal dude
Those guys are bluepillers. I’m not a youngcel but when I was age 14, I was 4’10” and 42kg (85lbs for americans). Meanwhile other 14 yo boys are average adult height and they are fucking girls of the same age.

I went through puberty at 14-15, I am now 17, I have not grown a single inch in 2 years, it's so fucking over
Yeah, sounds like you're an early to mid bloomer.

Are your parents short?

Those guys are bluepillers. I’m not a youngcel but when I was age 14, I was 4’10” and 42kg (85lbs for americans). Meanwhile other 14 yo boys are average adult height and they are fucking girls of the same age.
Exactly

I have no way to tell if you are a normal dude or not, but the fact that you are a virgin is the normal state of being for most people your age. So you literally have no reason of being here. Come back in ten years (if you really still are a virgin then).

I have no way to tell if you are a normal dude or not, but the fact that you are a virgin is the normal state of being for most people your age. So you literally have no reason of being here. Come back in ten years (if you really still are a virgin then).
Look, maybe it was normal in your age, but it's not now, and I highly doubt you keep up with young people if you are so old. I am short and ugly, everyone i know, and I do mean everyone who is tall and attractive have had sex and most have sex regularly. So please stop talking about things you don't know about, I know first hand how weird it is to be a virgin in this day and age. Go back to Facebook

Look, maybe it was normal in your age, but it's not now,

It's actually even more normal now because the number of young virgins is even higher than it was a few years ago.

If you decide to spend your time on an incel forum even though you are just a kid, that means you are not even trying. You have like five more years left before being a virgin becomes "weird". Use that time. Otherwise you are a volcel.

It's actually even more normal now because the number of young virgins is even higher than it was a few years ago.

If you decide to spend your time on an incel forum even though you are just a kid, that means you are not even trying. You have like five more years left before being a virgin becomes "weird". Use that time. Otherwise you are a volcel.
I have asked out 10 girls (girls which I have spent a lot of time with), don't assume shit about me

God you are so bluepilled, "Just keep trying despite the fact you are ugly and short and autistic!! :soy::soy::soy:"

I have asked out 10 girls (girls which I have spent a lot of time with), don't assume shit about me

And why exactly are you here instead of asking out more girls? That's exactly what I'm talking about, volcel.

It is not normal to be dateless & kissless at this age however

Being a virgin at 18 is definitely abnormal

If you're under 18 (16 certainly) then you still have a fair chance of ascending with some dumb foid kid. That ascension will bring confidence and bring status and will propel you into being a twat normie.

So no, kids should not be allowed on this forum as it doesn't encourage this, but rather fosters hate. Fuck off kids.

That's assuming all of them are truecels. At least some of them, and I'd bet the majority, are close enough to normie-tier to JBF or social circle max their way out of inceldom. But if they spend their teenage years rotting on this forum instead of adopting a strategy, they'll end up incel as adults regardless, so it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not sure if I was a truecel back then either. When I still had my hair I was definitely below average but I don't think truecel tier. Actual truecels are much rarer than many here purport. Yet I was convinced no girl would ever want me, and it seemed like that but I never even asked one out and ended up going to forums/imageboards that reinforced my insecurities. Though being realistic is still important. That's why I think the redpill, with some blackpill truths, is best for adolescents. Swallowing the blackpill whole is for 20+ virgins.

Lmfao puberty just made me look like a hideous jew. My age doesn't really change that at this point