Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you shouldn't listen to IT and normies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
Something i figured when listening to normies is how easy they have it compared to us and how that shaped their bluepilled worldview. Why should i listen to some normie who had a better childhood than i did and have had good experience with women? Seems dumb to listen to people who do not relate to your life in any way yet they seem to think they are experts in psychology or giving advice. Especially the idiots on inceltear who think they know what they are talking about but notice how they only screen shot easy posts to attack like the ones from dumbass incels who keep posting rape and pedo shit, but they don't post normal posts. Honeslty the only ones i listen to are people who actually had it hard and are unattractive/ugly. People who i can relate to and not some white girl who thinks she had it worse than me because she is a woman.

water is wet

Generally Normies think that their minute suffering equals to our lifetime of misery.

Precisely, they are privileged beyond there understanding.