Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you shouldn’t feel so sad

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
the type of altruistic love you seek doesn’t exist and romance is the last place you should be looking for that.

Remember at the end of the day, we are all self-interested animals trying to make personal gains, that’s why women want rich tall muscular guys (who provide and protect) and with a good face (good genes).

Just look at normie language talking about dating, is no different than if they were talking about business e.g. “what does he have to offer?”

Think of any gigaChad that’s loved so much, if he woke up tomorrow as a 5’4” recessed ethnic janitor you know he wouldn’t be loved at all.

The real blackpill is breaking apart the false bluepilled ideals of “love”, nobody truly gives a fuck about the other person, your worth to others is based completely on what you offer to them.

This helps me not feel so bad about being ugly, why should I feel bad that I don’t benefit women? Do you feel bad if you don’t make some jew rich? No.

People are all cutthroat psychopaths worried about their own personal gain, and you’re worried about pleasing them.

Last edited:
Very true, it is kill or be killed

You are only as valuable as what you have to offer

In theory you're right but when you've been brainwashed since early childhood with notions of romance through multiple forms of media and culture the mindset becomes ingrained deep within you and can be hard to shake.

It’s not even a 1 minute read you fucking faggot.
y u call me faggot
thats very disrespectful tbh ngl ded srs
im very sad now.
no im not stfu faggot xD

Post made me laugh so thanks. The reminder of how gay this world is

based high iq and true . nothing to feel sorry about .
just do what you love bro . do your heart

Its true, love doesn't exist.

Based samsarapill.
Think of any gigaChad that’s loved so much, if he woke up tomorrow as a 5’4” recessed ethnic janitor you know he wouldn’t be loved at all.
Tbh
Its true, love doesn't exist.
Being tall would please me more than please them.
It is bcos of ppl that would be shorter than u that makes u pleased to be tall. Being tall in a vaccum does nothing at all

You're 6ft go fuck yourself.
that is the one redeeming thing about my life, everything else is subpar

and i still get heightmogged by foids every now and then

In theory you're right but when you've been brainwashed since early childhood with notions of romance through multiple forms of media and culture the mindset becomes ingrained deep within you and can be hard to shake.