Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you shouldn't be chasing female virgins if you're older than 16

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/K72EuPfsbt0

To sum up some of the thing the femcel says:

* She only wants a man who is 170 cm and above.

* She says that she doesn't care about looks but keeps saying how much she wants a Chang.

* She's a virgin anime otaku but only wants a man who is a sex-haver and isn't an anime otaku.

Femcels don't want us incels, Femcels want Chang.

Also, low self-esteem is one of the biggest predictors of being bad at sex for both men and toilets. So not only would you be getting a toilet who has low self-esteem (and personality is genetic so Femcels will produce incels), but she will also be bad in bed and because she will see herself as ugly (and toilets require them to "feel sexual" in order to want sex, the more beautiful a toilet perceives herself the more sex she wants, even if she's ugly. If a toilet believes she's ugly she wouldn't want sex because toilets believe that ugly people (including themselves) shouldn't be having sex).

As much as I love the fantasy of being with a femcel, the reality is that you'd first have a shitty sex life to having no sex life and she will most likely be resentful towards you for not being a Chang. :feelswhat:

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Female virgins don't exist, I bet 1000 dollars she sucked chad's dick once.

Answer: Because you are not Chad

you'd first have a shitty sex life to having no sex life and she will most likely be resentful towards you for not being a Chang.
That is certainly true, but it's true in the general case too, not just for supposed virgins.

Let me tell you, as an oldfag with some money in the bank, I could definitely marry a post-wall roastie with two bastard kids. But what you describe (and worse, because I'd get divorce-raped too) would be my fate. She's going to hate any many who isn't chad, because she truly believes that she deserves chad. As your video shows, even a supposed virgin thinks she deserves chad. And if she doesn't get chad (and none of them do in the long term), she's going to blame it on "patriarchy" or whatever, and you as a male will be the symbol of that.

The bottom line is, as a man you either ascend in high school or you spend your life in search of coping strategies.

I bet not one girl from the video is a virgin. I wonder if simp Nobita will make an male version of the video.

Plus it's illegal

You shouldn't chase women period, because women chase the guys they like themselves. If women see a guy they like they make the advances themselves, and the guy doesn't have to do anything but to say "yes" to a date. Everything else is a cope.

Curries literally are only afloat still cuz of lack of hotness of pajeetas:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: