Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why you shouldn't apologise for being angry/bitter because of your inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 33450
  • Start date
Deleted member 33450

Deleted member 33450

Alive but not living
-
being angry is a perfectly normal reaction to a bad situation, like many of you i assume i was a pretty kind and nice kid, i was always polite and empathetic even when it was bad for me, now i'm not telling you this to make myself sound like a good person i'm telling you this because i am no longer that quiet kind kid, i'm angry, bitter, and resentful at the world and the people around me, and you know what i think i have every right to be, i mean i have been treated like shit by people for no other reason than because i'm not attractive enough for them to like me.
TLDR: don't apologise for being bitter because if your anything like me society made you that way

Quiet possibly a natural phase in the incel lifecycle. It gets easier after a few years tbh.

Quiet possibly a natural phase in the incel lifecycle. It gets easier after a few years tbh.
yeah i assume when you get older you get more and more accepting of your situation

yeah i assume when you get older you get more and more accepting of your situation
Yeah, the brain settles down a little and also more cope is available if you at least moneymaxx a little.
Experiencing more of the world helps to a degree YMMV.

Total: 14 (Incels: 6, Bluepillers: 8)