Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why You Should Never Use Tinder as an Unattractive Man: Incel Blog

Brutal no reply pill.;)
At 5 AM EST.

I hope to see more Incel Blog: @Master keep them up when I see you again on this forum. You've ingratiated yourself to this community of us lonely, dejected men of all creeds, backgrounds, and races, united by our lack of success with women.:feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Thank you for everything.
- from President of Inceldom, Obama.
Index

Last edited:
I used to make facitious chad accounts and invite foids out. Then i would go to the place we decided on and watched as the foids wait for a few hours knowing well they been stood up

I used to make facitious chad accounts and invite foids out. Then i would go to the place we decided on and watched as the foids wait for a few hours knowing well they been stood up
On the weekends, when he's not pointing out, 'female hypocrisy', he goes down to the local YMCA and plays chess with the little children.
Here, you can see that catfishman is intently writing something down, likely a recording of his chess game.
Catfishman1

Lets take a closer look
Catfishman2

There we go. If you listen closely, you can almost hear the neurons firing from within catfishman's brain (the ones that are left anyways) as he tries to figure out his next move against his opponent.
He also has played in many tournaments against children, which he has a 19-5 record and plays often.
list of chess playing tournaments in which he played with children or against children

Read in 4 minutes

Sorry too tired to read all that. For an ugly man should be self-explanatory why not to use dating apps, its a scam.

Sorry too tired to read all that. For an ugly man should be self-explanatory why not to use dating apps, its a scam.
Girls my age don't even use Tinder: all done on social media, their social circles, and iMessage group chats on daddy's prepaid iPhone plan.
Tinder is a complete scam.

Last edited:
Girls my age don't even use Tinder: all done on social media, their social circles, and iMessage group chats on daddy's prepaid iPhone plan.
They have hundreds orbiters ready on a command for dating, tinder is for 35 yo single moms or married women trying to catch a Chad. And ethots collecting subscribers and straight up fake profiles to convince men to buy premium.

They have hundreds orbiters ready on a command for dating, tinder is for 35 yo single moms
For single moms on tinder chadlite's good enough

They have hundreds orbiters ready on a command for dating, tinder is for 35 yo single moms or married women trying to catch a Chad. And ethots collecting subscribers and straight up fake profiles to convince men to buy premium.
Foids are over in demand: no wonder why they choose to marry at 33 or even 40:feelspuke: in America.

Betabuxx cuck doesn't even matter to them: they will be all the cock carousel for 2 decades now.:feelshaha::feelspuke:

Foids are over in demand: no wonder why they choose to marry at 33 or even 40:feelspuke: in America.

Betabuxx cuck doesn't even matter to them: they will be all the cock carousel for 2 decades now.:feelshaha::feelspuke:
Yeah i noticed that too people in early forties having young kids.
For single moms on tinder chadlite's good enough
My children need a strong father so man up or get lost :foidSoy:

yeah, younger women don't even need Tinder. literally so many girls i know got with their boyfriend cause of instagram or snapchat

My dad met a single mom on tinder and's dating her, I think it's funny because he usually creates single moms.

WTF is wrong with people: are they trying to make the next @shii410 mentalcel?:feelshaha:

My dad met a single mom on tinder and's dating her, I think it's funny because he usually creates single moms.
So he leave his own kids to raise others, make sense. Sexhavers are dickheads be it males or females.

I've never used a dating site period, bad enough in real life.

He's right, tinder has multiplied hypergamy

I hope to see more Incel Blog: @Master keep them up when I see you again on this forum. You've ingratiated yourself to this community of us lonely, dejected men of all creeds, backgrounds, and races, united by our lack of success with women.:feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

View attachment 487495

*A-hmm *cough *cough...

You have some shit on your chin bro... (Makes lip wiping gestures)
IT'S PROBABLY FROM ALL THAT ASS KISSING that your doing....
Just saying... Wipe that shit off!

*A-hmm *cough *cough...

You have some shit on your chin bro... (Makes lip wiping gestures)
IT'S PROBABLY FROM ALL THAT ASS KISSING that your doing....
Just saying... Wipe that shit off!
Why are you so rude bro?
Oh You Mad GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Obama :heart: Unity.is.

Last edited:
Tinder is for hot guys and hot girls.

Also average girls.

Also ugly girls.

Also gays.

So basically everybody but us.

can't use tinder here

I have mental health problems. I was bullied in school. I can barely go to a shop due to anxiety. I am ugly and short with several subhuman features.

I go to Tinder and realize I have to compete against the top 10% males in order to even land a date. It is hilarious. If I ever get a match, it's a trans or doesn't even answer to me.

Meanwhile, a woman can have all the same problems and flaws as I, and just download a dating app and find a relationship or sex whenever she wants. She will never feel unwanted or unneeded. Her life will have a purpose. She will breed and create new incels through her fatal genetic flaws and the cycle goes on.

You could've approached them and asked for their number. If they reject you then they deserve to be stood up by the fake chad.

supremely based.

If foids looking top of %20 men in real life, they look top %2 in tinder.

Tinder is a joke. I used that shit app for 6 months never even got 1 like lmao

Online dating is only for entertainment. The lucky few men get offered fancy boat trips and access to her parents New England private cabin in the woods. Sex by fireplace. I catfished early on and bad feels again resurfaced.

Tinder is rigged against men. If you're using the app f2p, you're either at the bottom of the pile or straight up not shown to women for swipes. You then have to pay to be shown to women. How fucking sad is that shit.

All of this is before hypergamy and competing against the top 10% of males comes into play. A better use of your time would be to pay a whore and bust your nut, than waste it by swiping for weeks and months on end, only to be met with bots, scammers, and literal prostitutes.

all online dating sites are shit, but tinder is the worst

water is wet

woman standarts are a kek and out of this world at this point

yeah i remember using tindr a few years ago that shit's awful

based but dont most tinder meet ups require a call or a videocall first?

Great article, spot on.
What I constantly hear women say is “that’s just online dating it doesn’t represent the real world” when in truth in person/real dating and dating prospects work exactly the same way, online dating just gives us an objective window into the asymmetry between men and women that exists.

Women are ludicrously picky and men are desperate.
Kinda sad that this even needs to be said, modern day men are really far from what men used to be in the past (stoic & logical)
Agreed, but it does need to be said because so many men have been gaslit and brainwashed into thinking it’s their fault/that they just need to “do better” so it’s important to put the info out there.

The only possible scenario I see men getting back some modicum of leverage is by mass blacking pilling dudes so at the very least more of us understand the reality.

Last edited:
ive been saying this for a long time
much needed to bring up

Not that i know of, but maybe its a new feature like the hight one i heard about
No I didnt mean app feature. I mean foids would probabaly like to see a chad on a videocall so they know who they are actually meeting

No I didnt mean app feature. I mean foids would probabaly like to see a chad on a videocall so they know who they are actually meeting
Maybe they started doing it after the chad ghosted them, but i never been asked by a foid to call or something. I used to post as a rich chad, so i guess foid were scared of scarimg him away

Last edited:
Blackpilled again :feelsseriously: