Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you should NEVER do drugs

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★
I see some people here recommending incels to do drugs, but let me explain why you should never touch any drugs, not even once (it's not about morality or health)

First let's make something clear, "chemical addiction" isn't real, or it's very easy to overcome, you would be chemically and physically addicted to meth as much as you would be physically addicted to orange juice, the real addiction is psychological and spiritual, and that's a whole different story

The reason you should never try drugs isn't because drugs are "bad" or unhealthy, in fact it's the exact opposite, drugs are awesome! and great, pleasurable, meaningful, beautiful, etc, and that's exactly the problem, you will LIKE it very very much, and the moment you get a taste it's OVER for you and you will never forget the taste for the rest of your life, you will never NOT want to experience it again, because you remember how it felt, someone who has never done drugs will forever mog a druggie that's been clean for 20 years

And by knowing what drugs feel like you open a whole new category of needs in your life, and we all know the more are your needs the more you suffer, life is hard as is, do not expand your surface area of suffering, it's like sex and masturbation, if you had never coomed or experienced sexual stimulation (that's impossible but not the point) you would've never become a coomer or crave sex, if you never eat pizza you will never want pizza, paradoxically, the more you "know" of different types of pleasure, the harder your life will be

You should never do drugs BECAUSE it's pleasurable, why you would want a new pleasure is exactly why you SHOULDN'T want it

Last edited:
Sex is pleasurable

I want a girl

I was addicted to xanax once and when I stopped I felt very uncomfortable and had trouble sleeping, it was difficult and took me months to get back to normal, BUT it's still not nearly as hard as psychological addiction, pleasure drugs ruin your SOUL and character, the physical part is almost irrelevant

I was addicted to xanax once and when I stopped I felt very uncomfortable and had trouble sleeping, it was difficult and took me months to get back to normal, BUT it's still not nearly as hard as psychological addiction, pleasure drugs ruin your SOUL and character, the physical part is almost irrelevant
Ic but for alcohol at least "the physical part" can kill you so maybe it depends on the drugs

3d57ravjofd01.jpg

I see some people here recommending incels to do drugs, but let me explain why you should never touch any drugs, not even once (it's not about morality or health)

First let's make something clear, "chemical addiction" isn't real, or it's very easy to overcome, you would be chemically and physically addicted to meth as much as you would be physically addicted to orange juice, the real addiction is psychological and spiritual, and that's a whole different story

The reason you should never try drugs isn't because drugs are "bad" or unhealthy, in fact it's the exact opposite, drugs are awesome! and great, pleasurable, meaningful, beautiful, etc, and that's exactly the problem, you will LIKE it very very much, and the moment you get a taste it's OVER for you and you will never forget the taste for the rest of your life, you will never NOT want to experience it again, because you remember how it felt, someone who has never done drugs will forever mog a druggie that's been clean for 20 years

And by knowing what drugs feel like you open a whole new category of needs in your life, and we all know the more are your needs the more you suffer, life is hard as is, do not expand your surface area of suffering, it's like sex and masturbation, if you had never coomed or experienced sexual stimulation (that's impossible but not the point) you would've never become a coomer or crave sex, if you never eat pizza you will never want pizza, paradoxically, the more you "know" of different types of pleasure, the harder your life will be

You should never do drugs BECAUSE it's pleasurable, why you would want a new pleasure is exactly why you SHOULDN'T want it
high iq

I'm too high-inhib to ever get near drugs