Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you should never betabux

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
The main reason for being against betabuxing is because a betabux highly contributes to the easy life on tutorial difficulty of foids.

Betabuxing = foid worshipping

If you go on a date and buy her a drink you are already a little foid-worshipping cuck

I dunno man being helpless in your old days look scary to me

That's a hidden tax for being sub 8.

The main reason for being against betabuxing is because a betabux highly contributes to the easy life on tutorial difficulty of foids.

If you go on a date and buy her a drink you are already a little foid-worshipping cuck
If anyone will help me in my days of need I wouldn’t marry probably

But having kids is overall is like a necessary narcissistic action ? I dunno man

unless she bought you one first and you buy her a less expensive one :feelsthink:

any foid who loves you would be happy living in a trailer tbh long as it was with you

simple and easy to comprehend for the low attentioncels. post is concise.