Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why you should kill yourself to reach your higher spiritual connection and reach Gensokyo (The Land of illusions)

What's your height?
511 and im white with blue eyes but thats about whats good about me, Blue prey eyes i wish was hunter tho, Slit looking eyes, Women dont even look at me when i walk by, Its over for me in the west.

Last edited:
You have a good chance of ascension.

It never began for me as a 5'4" balding nigger :feelsrope:
Well thing is im unable to remove jaw fat, I cant gain weight even with products my ribs show, Prey eyes, I ascended a bit growing beard so i look a bit less subhuman due to it helping the jaw, And my nose is still crooked after rhino, So for me to ascend, I would need to atleast get a second rhino and help with diet, IF THERES THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE, Then again in the west most women i see dont walk around with 511 dudes, I see 6,3 chads with hoodies and cool shoes walking around holding hands

511 and im white with blue eyes but thats about whats good about me, Blue prey eyes i wish was hunter tho, Slit looking eyes, Women dont even look at me when i walk by, Its over for me in the west.
Mutant frog 5'11 height wtf

Mutant frog 5'11 height wtf
Women here want 6.3 chads unless his face is on par then maybe, My face has always been fat and no amout of jogging fixes it, Ive tried diets too man, Nutrition recipies, And i still remember that saturday i walked to get my copes there was like 5 tallchads with gfs walking by at 10 pm,It was suifuel, I cried myself to sleep and wish i was 6.3 too.

Last edited:
WOMEN WANT 6'3 FROGS????? nuke the west they are crazy
Bruh i want them to want 511 frogs like me, Suifuel, Im always mogged when shopping, People here are so tall and with theyre gfs and they laugh too

Bruh i want them to want 511 frogs like me, Suifuel, Im always mogged when shopping, People here are so tall and with theyre gfs and they laugh too
Are you in Murica?

If you want to jawmaxxx, I recommend you start chewing gum and start doing mewing exercises every morning, and also you should try losing weight as it will help with reducing the fat underneath your chin.

If you want to gain weight you should try drinking weight gainer shakes and drinking milk.
Thank you man, Maybe your not so bad afterall.

If crypto hits gold i may cash out for a second rhino, If that fails i may rope, But not sure yet, Maybe just LDAR, But ive aleredy lost all motivation

View attachment 664423
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The standards are rising every day. 6'7" is the new 6 feet. Look at how small the bar is for my height (5'4"). Less than 5% of women included my height in their filters. This is suicide fuel for short men like me.
I know man, i know, this is blackpill 101

I think I played Touhou 6 - The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

I think I played Touhou 6 - The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
That's the most popular, you should play more or just read about the lore. I would call myself a touhou fan but I have only cleared 2 games, the world setting and characters are the biggest point for me. I really enjoy reading about the characters personality and background, as well as gensokyo itself. Especially since I now know it exists.

Peeskin ricecel cope.

source : i believe it because it is japanese and i am anime cuck

That's the most popular, you should play more or just read about the lore. I would call myself a touhou fan but I have only cleared 2 games, the world setting and characters are the biggest point for me. I really enjoy reading about the characters personality and background, as well as gensokyo itself. Especially since I now know it exists.
Thats probably why I played it xd, I wanted to start with the best for newcomers and that one was recommended a lot.
i dont have a lot of experience with shmups and bullethell and I knew about touhou for a long time, so i wanted to cultivate myself a bit you know? It was an experience but bare in mind I probably only played on the easiest difficulty, where the last and hardest stages are missing, which took me 2 days to beat. I also like touhou music a lot :feelsmusic:, I frequently listen to many of its iterations. There is also a lot of good hentai of it, i enjoyed. Its just a phenomenon with its conventions, anime, cosplay, manga, games and fan content. And to think it was all single handedly started by one man. I am in awe. hopefully i can create something impactful like that one day aswell.

In your opinion, could I call myself a touhou fan?

(Also: Dont know if Im allowed to say that here but thanks for the follow)

Last edited:
Thats probably why I played it xd, I wanted to start with the best for newcomers and that one was recommended a lot.
i dont have a lot of experience with shmups and bullethell and I knew about touhou for a long time, so i wanted to cultivate myself a bit you know? It was an experience but bare in mind I probably only played on the easiest difficulty, where the last and hardest stages are missing, which took me 2 days to beat. I also like touhou music a lot :feelsmusic:, I frequently listen to many of its iterations. There is also a lot of good hentai of it, i enjoyed. Its just a phenomenon with its conventions, anime, cosplay, manga, games and fan content. And to think it was all single handedly started by one man. I am in awe. hopefully i can create something impactful like that one day aswell.

In your opinion, could I call myself a touhou fan?

(Also: Dont know if Im allowed to say that here but thanks for the follow)
If you think you are then you are, it's subjective. Glad that you enjoy the community, It makes me happy

Elaborate
Man. What the fuck? Why so many of random niggas are fans of it? Due to popularity or smth? Wanting to include yourself to big cum-unity?

You better not go and bellow HOLY MACARONI I LIKE TOUHOU here.. one gangsta got banned for foid worship, ya hear? He wrote an essay on it! Not ended well for him

As for me - fine, okay, do what you want, this is still some cultural phenomena fer mi

And you know, if you are doing something really crazy, like really, and you see this - fucking flying anime girls that got great fanbase...

Yeah. Maybe i should too just make anime girls stuff and be done with it - this is failproof!

Just why is this stuff so popular? Just cuz anime?

It is ridiculous, i must work on my stuff, not post this shit

I don’t like Touhou cause I’m not high iq and can’t figure out the personalities of the characters cause I don’t understand where people get all their information and shit about it from. Yes there’s the Touhou wiki but that doesn’t explain shit. I’m too retarded to even cope with waifus and memes and shit

Oh and I wish I could make grandiose and elaborate schizo posts like this one but I’m stuck with going on incoherent tard rants for the rest of my life

I don’t like Touhou cause I’m not high iq and can’t figure out the personalities of the characters cause I don’t understand where people get all their information and shit about it from.
They get it from the games. Also, dont feel bad about not knowing anything about touhou since most of the fans of it don't know shit about it either. For most of them its just the bullet hell game with cute anime girls but they've never played it. Its pretty much the same as neptunia but with ghost and japanese folk tales being girls instead of vidya consoles.

Last edited:
Oh and I wish I could make grandiose and elaborate schizo posts like this one but I’m stuck with going on incoherent tard rants for the rest of my life
Don't worry greycel you will get there eventually