Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why you should kill yourself to reach your higher spiritual connection and reach Gensokyo (The Land of illusions)

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'6 sperg
★★★★

Gensokyo is the land that lies parallel to our world, you can't reach it from the outside unless you reach your full spiritual connection with the universe and kill yourself to become a Youkai (ghost). So to make understanding this easier, Gensokyo is in the real world but an illusion to anyone outside the barrier in the outside world. Gensokyo inhabitants can access our world through portals.

Gensokyo has a great barrier placed on it (seen in the photo) which protects it from being accessed from the real world. It exists in the real world on Earth but you can't see it, so even going there in the real life nothing would happen. This is where all the spiritiual and ghostly spirits from the world come from.
"Gensokyo was originally a desolate, haunted region of Japan ages ago. The youkai that lived there began to terrorize the surrounding lands, because of this, powerful and heroic humans were sent to exorcise and exterminate them. As time passed, the technology and population of humans increased greatly, which lead to an increase in human influence. Due to this, Yukari Yakumo implemented a plan roughly 500 years ago to restore the power of youkai in Gensokyo by creating a "Barrier that divides Reality and Fantasy" (the plan was called "妖怪拡張計画, "Youkai Expansion Project"). From that day, Gensokyo became a place where it brought in things that have become fantasy outside; in other words, things that were forgotten in the Outside World such as youkai, lost items, and such are transported into Gensokyo.[1] It's said that it's hard for things that have become fantasy to leave Gensokyo, but beings that are powerful enough possesses the ability to leave Gensokyo at their will. In 1885 A.D., Gensokyo was sealed off from the increasingly scientific world once again with the creation of a second barrier, which was called the Great Hakurei Barrier. There has been little contact with the outside world ever since. It's known that the language spoken in Gensokyo is modern Japanese"

Yukari is one powerful such Yokai which sealed of Gensokyo. "Gensokyo exists roughly parallel to the real world. As the inhabitants of Gensokyo, however, have developed their spiritual lives instead of following the trend of technological advancements in the real world, Gensokyo itself can appear to be a Japan from hundreds of years ago."

So, if you want to live in a magical wonderland filled with hot yokai women, you should kill yourself. This is true btw.

Attachments

• 1660245717775.png
    1660245717775.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 75
Gensokyo is Hyperborea btw.

I I I WILL WILL WILL HANG HANG HANG MY MY MY SELF SELF SELF (IN VIDEO GAME)(IN VIDEO GAME)(iN VIDEO GAME)
YEEEEEEES THATS THE SPIRIT

Touhou cope. Once you die there is nothing but the infinite void

What’s stopping you from going there yourself?

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

Just 8 more years to go! Wow that’s kinda long, you might change your mind halfway through
I hope not, being an incel is not very forgiving as you may know

I hope not, being an incel is not very forgiving as you may know
Yes but who is to say that you remain an incel for those 8 years. You might ascend and have no more reason to travel to gensokyo

Yes but who is to say that you remain an incel for those 8 years. You might ascend and have no more reason to travel to gensokyo
I am 5'7 autistic ugly in a 6' country, I highly doubt that would ever happen

Gensokyo is Hyperborea btw.
Based and vril pilled. Nirvana, hyperborea, elesium, duat, gensokyo. All allegories of each other

Based and vril pilled. Nirvana, hyperborea, elesium, duat, gensokyo. All allegories of each other
Gensokyo has sealed away 500 years ago, you know what happened 500 years ago? The renaissance. The rejection of spirituality and the start of the scientific era. It started because of this. Coincidence? I think not.

Or u just fucking die and everything goes dark. Glow harder

According to

The Tibetan book of the dead

And

The Egyptian book of the dead

This world, is, "the world of illusion."

So basically, all you have to do to reach the world of illusion, is to look around!

Poof!

That was easy.

Next!!!!:smonk:

According to

And

So basically, all you have to do to reach the world of illusion, is to look around!

Poof!

That was easy.

It's not easy

this land looks like ricecel coping with suicide

Last edited:
It's not an island, It's placed in the middle of Japan sealed by a great barrier
Sry I confused it with Nioh's yokai island

According to

And

Poof!

That was easy.

you should first anime pfp having retard

source: trust human brain.
thing is, we will never know.
Correctly, also thing is that infinite void can't exist. Sure it was an infinite void before you were born but that is because your consciousness hasn't been made yet, your consciousness is infinite therefore you can't live in a void after you die

I thought the bluepill was enough illusion

He's telling you to kill yourself first to become a ghost and reach The Land of Illusions.
You wont reach valhalla if you rope so dont rope, Also its just sad seeing our brothers die, Be safe brocels

Dumbest schizo post on .is