Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why you should ignore IT

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
This is 2019. Modern world.

We got diseases eradicated, plethora of entertainment- content on tv channels, netflix, prime and downloaded/shared movies in hevc 10 bit. There's an occasional good movie from hollywood, and from other languages too. And there's food and restaurants. So while the human is not tired of working in his daily routine, he got plenty of time to relax till he goes to sleep.

Entertainment apart, there's live social meets, parties- celebration of personal, career related as well as common events like new year et al.

Needless to say the primal thing of courting/dating/mating a foid.

You have a life full of it, short of time always. That's how normal human life is in 2019.

Now why do I mention all these- because a fully functional human being has no time for coping (a la, reddit). Unless there's a frenetic fan following (the_donald, for eg), rest of reddit is a whole cesspool of life failures living multiple lives thanks to the anonymity of the internet.

This is why you shouldn't take advise from the internet. It's given for free - or it is that this anonymous is living his fantasy life through you. By dealing with IT, you are held on to a low IQ exchange of trying to establish an empirical data (from your side) while they holding on to politically correct (but individually never working) statements. Want an illustration? The erstwhile incels/braincel sub would be like 1-2 lines of statements while the screenshot in IT would fetch paragraphs and paragraphs of counter from them, trying to live a better life through the keyboard - an escapism from their harsh real world, which they don't want to face.

How pathetic is my life if I have to point at a piece of immobile igneous rock and say that my life is better (or; type volumes to show how the igneous rock with some effort like showering and trying to be a nice rock can win it some pussy - while the whole incel argument is just that pussy throws itself to Chad for free, because attraction is the (only) rule of this game.

An incel site/forum can thrive on it's own, on it's original content from incels berating how pathetic their life is - general as well as daily experiences. Imagine if there's a bunch of people deriving meaning to their living(?) days through taking screenshots of the above content?

''Hehe I am happily married, 2 kids, I love my husband, I am here to make this world better by mocking the incels''
''Boy, i do have a beautiful relationship, i am here for the shits and giggles''

really? The real chad and stacies never know they are one. That's life - you are what you do, not what you sit and type on the keyboard.

From morality's point of view, I would bow to that low inhib incel doing the cold approach than those who sit and berate the character of a misogynist. Meanwhile, they never touched joker movie, right? Why would a man who is programmed to love the female form grow to hate it? That's why Incels' high IQ rational dissertation of society has found no takers.

You won't get answers from normies- normies never seek any absolute logic - all they seek is to use a so called logic to justify blue pill world's foid worship. This world will never change.

All we have is a version of the world, as objective as possible (because we aren't invested in it) and the resultant loneliness. And a few copes.

Hence the statement: it's all a cope till the rope.

I have no friends IRL. I am dependent on the internet for my sanity, when they are hardly sane themselves.

What about pet?
Maybe I'll get a cat someday. Goddammit, now that I think about it, it gives me anxiety just thinking about getting a cat as a single man. You know who has a cat as a single man??

JON FUCKING ARBUCKLE

There's no way a single man can get a cat without being labeled as a creep, or as a potential bestiality man.

Cannot, have habit of reading stupid and disgusting things

Maybe I'll get a cat someday. Goddammit, now that I think about it, it gives me anxiety just thinking about getting a cat as a single man. You know who has a cat as a single man??

JON FUCKING ARBUCKLE

There's no way a single man can get a cat without being labeled as a creep, or potential a bestiality man.
Good but never have a dog. There is always high probability of threat of a pill striking you out of blue anytime if you have a dog.

The real chad and stacies never know they are one. That's life - you are what you do, not what you sit and type on the keyboard.
:feelsokman: