Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why you should hate attractive men outside of jealousy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've noticed throughout my life that attractive men are some of the cruelest when it comes to bullying of subhumans. Normies will always defend Chad and what a great personality he has but that's only because he puts up a show for them to look morally superior. Chad especially in highschool loves putting down those with worse luck than him for nothing more than meer entertainment. Even worse is it's so common that normies know it happens but they just don't care. The trope of the jock bullying the nerd exists for a reason.

But yet again normies find this cruelty funny. They don't view us subhumans as human. They view us as a means to get a laugh out. Remember almost every Chad has bullied an incel before. None of them are innocent.

Storm connections came out

It's weird how I've been bullied by every group besides Stacies, they were always super nice to me
They see inkies as children, same with disabled or old people

I've noticed throughout my life that attractive men are some of the cruelest when it comes to bullying of subhumans. Normies will always defend Chad and what a great personality he has but that's only because he puts up a show for them to look morally superior. Chad especially in highschool loves putting down those with worse luck than him for nothing more than meer entertainment. Even worse is it's so common that normies know it happens but they just don't care. The trope of the jock bullying the nerd exists for a reason.

But yet again normies find this cruelty funny. They don't view us subhumans as human. They view us as a means to get a laugh out. Remember almost every Chad has bullied an incel before. None of them are innocent.
I can't stand Chads. With their big dicks and their rugged good looks and their tall height thinking that they somehow did something to achieve them. And then they have the audacity to bully us.

Same it's very strange it was always the beckies who treated me like shit stacies were pretty nice to me all things considered.
Because the beckies feel the need to distinguish themselves from ugly and short men. It's part of their ego. They bully you to prove to themselves they're not in your league and you're below them.

I can't stand Chads. With their big dicks and their rugged good looks and their tall height thinking that they somehow did something to achieve them. And then they have the audacity to bully us.
Chads will always pretend they did do something. They hate the idea that they didn't earn anything in life. I hope every last Chad is reincarnated in some shithole country.

Some Chads have received so much attention and love and respect that they don't even have to resort to malice it's just not in their biology. They've not even developed a personality cos they've never had to.
People like us are just invisible to them.

Chads will always pretend they did do something.
It's called narcissism and it's much more common in people the more attractive they get, since they can get away with shitty behaviour.

They hate the idea that they didn't earn anything in life.
If you think about it, most people except for incels hate the idea that the top of the society (the Chads) didn't actually do anything to earn their privileged life. It destroys the Just World Theory. The laughably stupid idea that people are in their societal level due to their own actions, meaning that people in the lowest levels of society (incels) have done something to deserve being there, whereas the people in the top of society must have done something to deserve being so privileged.
I hope every last Chad is reincarnated in some shithole country.
Thing is, Chads do well even in shithole countries. There was this Pakistani Chad that became a model and he's rich. It's better to hope that every Chad is reincarnated as an incel.

Honestly when it comes to assholes I've met there wasn't much of an association with attractiveness

Honestly when it comes to assholes I've met there wasn't much of an association with attractiveness
Same, in my experience I was bullied more by LTNs and subhumans than Chads and HTNs (though their number isn't 0)

If you think about it, most people except for incels hate the idea that the top of the society (the Chads) didn't actually do anything to earn their privileged life. It destroys the Just World Theory. The laughably stupid idea that people are in their societal level due to their own actions, meaning that people in the lowest levels of society (incels) have done something to deserve being there, whereas the people in the top of society must have done something to deserve being so privil
It's insane to me that normies can believe in such a thing while simultaneously having such a hate boner for rich kids. Probably another symptom of the halo effect. They can't possibly imagine Chad not earning everything in life.

It's called narcissism and it's much more common in people the more attractive they get, since they can get away with shitty behaviour.

If you think about it, most people except for incels hate the idea that the top of the society (the Chads) didn't actually do anything to earn their privileged life. It destroys the Just World Theory. The laughably stupid idea that people are in their societal level due to their own actions, meaning that people in the lowest levels of society (incels) have done something to deserve being there, whereas the people in the top of society must have done something to deserve being so privileged.

Thing is, Chads do well even in shithole countries. There was this Pakistani Chad that became a model and he's rich. It's better to hope that every Chad is reincarnated as an incel.
Hopefully Chad reincarnates as an incel in a shit hole village in India which tbf if reincarnation exists would be statistically likely.

It's insane to me that normies can believe in such a thing while simultaneously having such a hate boner for rich kids. Probably another symptom of the halo effect. They can't possibly imagine Chad not earning everything in life.
Most people don't hate rich kids. Only the giga leftists do, and they have other issues. Most people love "muh small government".

Hopefully Chad reincarnates as an incel in a shit hole village in India which tbf if reincarnation exists would be statistically likely.
That is what I wish for.

Most people don't hate rich kids. Only the giga leftists do, and they have other issues. Most people love "muh small government".
Most people I've known have a hate boner for rich kids.

Most people I've known have a hate boner for rich kids.
At least they have one good trait about them. Most people I've known love them and believe they've worked "hard" to get all this wealth :soy:

They see inkies as children, same with disabled or old people
Makes me hate them even more. They get to be both 'gracious' and entitled whores at the same time.

Good observation normies have terrorized me and so have attractive people

I hate normies more. In my school there wasn't really a Chad, maybe some HTNs and a few Chadlites. But i met a Pretty Boy Chad last year and he was really cool and he actually treated me like a human being

Chads will always pretend they did do something. They hate the idea that they didn't earn anything in life. I hope every last Chad is reincarnated in some shithole country.

I know chads IRL who are cool
I hate male normies the most theyre ugly but think theyre the shit, especially cringe gymceled normcucks
As for foids, ive noticed beckies and landwhales are the worst

Normies are worse because of their insecurities makes them more vicious

i hate genetically superior people in general.