Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you should give up if you're not getting any numbers from 100 approaches

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
So many guys here cold approaching lately, the most notable being @uninstall. He is on a quest towards 1000 rejections. If you don't get a single number in 100 approaches, you're simply just very unattractive in women's eyes.

Most slayers get rejected most of the time, but they still get contact information of some of the girls they approach.

Example from another forum, from a slightly above average looking guy (guy is far from being a male model):

(I tried to write everything down yesterday but my PC broke down :sick: )

Yesterday I did 38 approaches

Won't retell them all

But this time I took count with a notepad, usually I tried to recall and forgot some, not this time.

38 approaches = 11 rejection 8 taken 6 unavailable 13 contacts (1 insta-date)

Very few missed approaches

The insta-date

Met her closer to the end. Walked together towards her place, the metro was crowded from all the people, I was holding her tight. Got a bit of a romantic vibe going on.

New record

My last one was 33 in a day, at the beginning of my career, that one was crazy, this day was much more chill in comparison. I've grown a lot.

So 38 is my new record for daily approaches (and 97 for the weekly).

----------------------------------------

Week Summary (09.07 - 16.07 2018)

5 + 3 + 13 + 11 + 2 + 25 + 38 = 97 approaches
26 rejection 25 taken 5 don't remember 9 unavailable 30 contacts(1 insta-date)

I was aiming for 100, I could have definitely done, I thought I did, I miscalculated, fuck :pinch: Well, no worries I was close and know I can do it. Perfectionists get nothing. Plus, this is a chance to get it next time ;)

1 date which didn't work due to miscommunication
1 date - nothing
1 date - touching and light kissing
1 insta-date - touching and light kissing
1 date with aggressive groping in public
2 meetups with Witness

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Found my new style of approaching

We were discussing with Witness which style of approach to use. I found it on Sunday.

I just approach and say "hi you are cute", then "I was just checking X", then "look I have to go, how about we get drinks sometimes" and that's it. Works like a charm, got plenty of contacts, even better than usual, but maybe it was just luck. Either way, at least no worse than usual, plus I spend less time. I don't think you gain anything from talking longer.

To be fair, only a few answered back, a bit less than usual, but again, maybe a bit of fluke. I will have to test both approaches back to back and see which works better for what. But I like my new one so I will stick to it for now.

Got a complete grip

So I finally got a complete grip on daygame for the most part. I finally found my approach, the "perfect" one, and I just repeat it over and over. It takes minimal effort now, I really feel like I know what I am doing. I said such stuff before, but now it is different. It doesn't involve even 0 percent of effort, I really can do it blindfolded.

Plus, thanks to Witness, I was inspired and now I even approach girls that pass me, just go from behind if I miss her or whatnot.

Still could improve killer instinct and add more screening in the mix. Called girls sexy a few times, could do it more, but yeah growing a lot.

The mega-session did wonders, took advantage of being in a big city. I was pumped, catching momentum left and right. Will try to use this approach in the closest future.

Was supposed to reach 100 approaches last week, let's hope I can get those soon ;)

The meetup with Witness

Had fun, I will post some edited pics later

Learned a lot for myself and he learned too, very productive. The Sunday session proved it to me

Would have had dates every single day last week

If it wasn't for the meetups I would have had dates every single day. That's quite an achievement. I have dates almost every day now.

I am on the verge of a breakthrough, real crazy soon, but I am tired and need a small break.

Found the ratio

Fun fact, my ratio this week is similar to the ratio of my first 500 aproaches.

approx.
25% rejection 25% taken %10 unavailable 33% contacts 2% other 5%- margin of error / variance

Seems like a pretty stable pattern so far.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Today I approached 3 girls

1) rejection
2) taken
3) married

Don't even remember the details

3 approaches = 1 rejection 2 taken

Missed opportunities
1 or 2 missed opportunities cause I was slow, killer instinct could have been on higher alert

Met some girl from ago, she's still busy, eh fuck her

Had a date today that was cancelled. Have dates planned from tomorrow to Friday / Saturday. Let's see how it goes

A girl has oneitis for me

This girl is texting out of blue and wants to meet, she's ready to fly just to meet me, crazy. Later she said she wants a serious relationship and I said it won't happen.

If we ever meet I'll probably smash.
-----------------------------------
Need a break

Getting used to the grind, but a break would be nice.

This guy got 30 numbers and an instant date from 100 approaches.

Look how easy it is for guys who don't look like absolute ass. Girls will absolutely give out their contact information to guys they find attractive. If you don't get a single number after 100 approaches, you won't after 1000 or 1000000 for that matter. It's time to face reality and call it quits.

Last edited:
I genuinely don't understand the whole approaching and grinding thing these people do, are they just constantly horny or something? The main reason I hate being an incel is because I have no one in my life to love and go on fun adventures with. What is the value in one night stands and fucking a bunch of random women?

I genuinely don't understand the whole approaching and grinding thing these people do, are they just constantly horny or something? The main reason I hate being an incel is because I have no one in my life to love and go on fun adventures with. What is the value in one night stands and fucking a bunch of random women?
Well there is no way for us to know "the value" because we haven't even had sex once. Apparently sex is this magic thing that normies chase because of how great it feels.

I am too afraid of humiliation and potential fine/jail sentence for sexual harassment to approach random females.

I am too afraid of humiliation and potential fine/jail sentence for sexual harassment to approach random females.
That's the right attitude. Incels have no business approaching women during the day. The best thing you can do is looksmax and socialmax. Become a member of a social circle and get a gf that way.

I gave up since the start, there is no point of even trying as a 2/10 low T cuck

I have over 300 different phone numbers from women in my phone right now. Not a single one of them wanted to meet up for a coffee date.

Numbers are completely useless. Most of the time women will give you their number if they want to get rid of you. If you don´t even get any numbers then you are definitely truecel tier though.

That's the right attitude. Incels have no business approaching women during the day. The best thing you can do is looksmax and socialmax. Become a member of a social circle and get a gf that way.
That's what I am trying to do.

but if you're an ugly man you should know tons of women in real/social circles to find one interested, obviously 90% fat and ugly

So many guys here cold approaching lately, the most notable being @uninstall. He is on a quest towards 1000 rejections. If you don't get a single number in 100 approaches, you're simply just very unattractive in women's eyes.

Most slayers get rejected most of the time, but they still get contact information of some of the girls they approach.

Example from another forum, from a slightly above average looking guy (guy is far from being a male model):

Look how easy it is for guys who don't look like absolute ass. Girls will absolutely give out their contact information to guys they find attractive. If you don't get a single number after 100 approaches, you won't after 1000 or 1000000 for that matter. It's time to face reality and call it quits.

33% success rate is extreme larping

2 to 5 percentage is more realistic

33% success rate is extreme larping

2 to 5 percentage is more realistic
He has photo evidence of his dates, etc. I'm not going to post that here of course, because it's a locked part of the forum.

It does seem a bit high, but you should at least be able to get 1 number from 100 approaches imo.

Another guy from that same forum has a 1% lay rate from cold approaches. So he basically gets laid from every 100 woman he asks.

no, girls fuck guys they think are attractive.

If you didn´t fuck a girl it always means you were too ugly for her (atleast in her mind).

A woman rejecting you always means you weren´t good looking enough for her.

My only hope is Asia

no, girls fuck guys they think are attractive.

If you didn´t fuck a girl it always means you were too ugly for her (atleast in her mind).

A woman rejecting you always means you weren´t good looking enough for her.
A lot of women are taken, though. And some of those don't like the idea of cheating on their partner.
My only hope is Asia
You and me both, boyo.

Link source OP
Not gonna do that. They don't like incels.

Lots of media and shit frequent this forum. What do you think would happen if they got a hold of a forum that literally posts nude/half-nude pics of lays as proof to other forum members. Vice would be all over it. Not a good idea.

Not gonna do that. They don't like incels.

Lots of media and shit frequent this forum. What do you think would happen if they got a hold of a forum that literally posts nude/half-nude pics of lays as proof to other forum members. Vice would be all over it. Not a good idea.
Brah what u talking about, I want to see uninstall where he wrote this. His thread is too big

Brah what u talking about, I want to see uninstall where he wrote this. His thread is too big
huh? The quote is from another forum, it's not uninstall.

A while ago I made a thread, since then I have cold approached 17 times. JBs only. Rejected and super akward each and every time. Can't get to 100. Decided I will lookmax first and then go on.

33% of success is probably high even for a Chad; it means he fucked them all or just got the number? probably he fucked only a part of them, so 20% in total

numbers and dates are worthless. they're just gonna use you for free food.

33% of success is probably high even for a Chad; it means he fucked them all or just got the number? probably he fucked only a part of them, so 20% in total
33% numbers, not fucked. He should be able to at least fuck 10% of the numbers he gets if he plays it right.
numbers and dates are worthless. they're just gonna use you for free food.
If it was just for that, then explain @uninstall's 100% rejection rate for over 200 approaches and other incels without a single number with over 1k approaches.

I think I will try apporaching soon

Getting numbers doesn't mean a whole lot really.

I approached a lot of women back when I was younger and got a fair amount of numbers, yet I'm still KHV.

The thing is.:

1) A lot of those numbers were fake.
2) A lot of the girls who did give me a real number, didn't text me back
3) Most of the girls who texted me back a few times quickly stopped responding.
4) Out of the very few that didn't stop responding out of a few texts, almost all of them made excuses when I brought up the idea of meeting up
5) The one or two that agreed to meet up flaked out

The thing is, a lot of girls just want to avoid confrontation. So instead of saying "No, I don't want to talk to you" they'll reluctantly do so. Instead of saying "No, I won't give you my number" they'll give you a fake one or just block you when you text them. Instead of saying "no" to a date they might even agree then flake out with an excuse later.

ah ok, anyway the more beautiful you are, the easier it is to take them to bed with the number; if you are just normal, not necessarily ugly, they can change their mind at any moment, also because in the meantime they find someone more beautiful

Agreed I'm going to start keeping track of my approaches eventually aswell

I approached a lot of women back when I was younger and got a fair amount of numbers, yet I'm still KHV.

The thing is.:

4) Out of the very few that didn't stop responding out of a few texts, almost all of them made excuses when I brought up the idea of meeting up

The thing is, a lot of girls just want to avoid confrontation. So instead of saying "No, I don't want to talk to you" they'll reluctantly do so. Instead of saying "No, I won't give you my number" they'll give you a fake one or just block you when you text them. Instead of saying "no" to a date they might even agree then flake out with an excuse later.

If you're a 2/10 midfacecel and you get numbers, then how unbelievably ugly must the incels like @uninstall who get nothing be? I can't imagine how they must look like.

The thing is.:

This has happened to me a little before aswell it's always frustrated me how women won't even care enough to tell you they don't like you off the bat. But it's part of their nature to avoid those "dangerous" confrontations with an ugly man so whatever

what if she ask for your number? Legit or nah?

it depends, if she asks for your number and you're not a chad they also could make you in friendzone

what if she ask for your number? Legit or nah?

Depends on the context.

Does she always reply to your texts after?
Does she agree to meet up again later?
Does she actually show up?

If you answered "yes" to all of the above then it was legit....and you're a flaming fakecel. If no, then she just saw you as a friend.

If you're a 2/10 midfacecel and you get numbers, then how unbelievably ugly must the incels like @uninstall who get nothing be? I can't imagine how they must look like.

Like I said, some girls will give their number to literally anyone because they don't want to deal with the confrontation that could arise if they said "no, go away".

But keep in mind that my approaches were mostly in the 2000s. The culture was a lot different then. From what I can tell, these days women feel more "empowered" to show open hostility towards ugly men who approach them. They're told they're "brave" for telling off the ugly "creep" who asked for her number.

This guy says he got 30 of 97 girls he randomly approached in a 'daygame' setting to give him their contact details? I call bullshit.

Most people who have tried this will tell you their results are nowhere near that level. For me, so far 5 out of 66 girls I approached have given me their contact details. Granted, this guy is probably better looking than me, but that still seems ridiculously embellished.

That's the right attitude. Incels have no business approaching women during the day.
That's a terrible attitude to have. Rejection is only 'humiliating' if you consider it so. It's a lot better than the regret of not approaching a woman you find very attractive.

That's a terrible attitude to have. Rejection is only 'humiliating' if you consider it so. It's a lot better than the regret of not approaching a woman you find very attractive.

Rejection is a manifestation of your undesired genetics.

I am not telling people to not talk to women or approach them under any circumstances, but approaching random women during the day is simply stupid unless you look really good or have had previous success with women.

If he gets mad IOIs from some foid. Like beyond "is this an IOI? I am not sure", like eye fucking kind of IOI, then he should obviously approach. But I am guessing that is not something that happens too often or ever as an incel.