Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you NEED lookism members on this site

  • Thread starter SiteFasterThanLookism
  • Start date
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
Without the autistic 7/10 PSL slayers, this site would turn into 4chan

as in obese rotcels who shit where they sleep and have an anime pillow collection, there will be no comedy only edgy kill all women shitposts 24/7

Lookism members (esp the oldcels) are high IQ and bring a lot of legit theories like (Just be first, white, tall and NT theory) 

Without a hint of lookism this place will be 100% depressing all the time and everyone will be BORED
 
Simp

Simp

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
277
Online
9h 38m
Go fuck yourself
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
Simp said:
Go fuck yourself

https://www.**********/uploads/avatars/avatar_238.jpg?dateline=1510141920
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,732
Online
11d 3h 12m
I only shit on my computer chair with my cum stains.
 
Truth

Truth

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
11
Online
0
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,531
Online
2d 2h 3m
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
Without a hint of lookism this place will be 100% depressing all the time 

what a tragedy
 
CopeMaster9001

CopeMaster9001

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
100
Online
0
We did just fine on reddit without you pieces of shit who get off on mogging truecels. In fact, the sub only went downhill after sex havers tried latching onto the blackpill.

I say get lost if you are 5/10 or above sex haver.
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
CopeMaster9001 said:
We did just fine on reddit without you pieces of shit who get off on mogging truecels. In fact, the sub only went downhill after sex havers tried latching onto the blackpill.

I say get lost if you are 5/10 or above sex haver.

You can have sex and be blackpilled


Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.

cope barret posted there
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.

fucking lol


h8Gzd57.png




C0rk31Jh.jpg
 
CopeMaster9001

CopeMaster9001

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
100
Online
0
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
We did just fine on reddit without you pieces of shit who get off on mogging truecels. In fact, the sub only went downhill after sex havers tried latching onto the blackpill.

I say get lost if you are 5/10 or above sex haver.

You can have sex and be blackpilled


Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.

cope barret posted there



The fact is, you guys are like females, desperate for validation. That's why low tier zyros got bullied off lookism and went to incels, he gets off when incels call him Chad and he mogs the userbase.

Lookism slayers are cancer.
 
Truth

Truth

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
11
Online
0
Frenchy91 said:
Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.

fucking lol


h8Gzd57.png




C0rk31Jh.jpg

Everyone can cherrypick selfies and use angles, lighning, photoshop etc.
And still both guys look like cucks, complete beta gayfaces.
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
CopeMaster9001 said:
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
We did just fine on reddit without you pieces of shit who get off on mogging truecels. In fact, the sub only went downhill after sex havers tried latching onto the blackpill.

I say get lost if you are 5/10 or above sex haver.

You can have sex and be blackpilled


Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.

cope barret posted there



The fact is, you guys are like females, desperate for validation. That's why low tier zyros got bullied off lookism and went to incels, he gets off when incels call him Chad and he mogs the userbase.

Lookism slayers are cancer.



Not all of us are posting our pics 24/7 infact we bullied zyros off because he had  a shit frame not because he was a "chad"
 
SpaceRanger

SpaceRanger

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
39
Online
0
Some thruths on lksm:
> Nobody is slaying
> Nobody is incel
> Bunch of 4s and 5s coping they dont look like Gandy
 
Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,732
Online
11d 3h 12m
Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10.
https://www.**********/uploads/avatars/avatar_505.jpg?dateline=1510171820
 
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
218
Online
2h 2m
Truth said:
Everyone can cherrypick selfies and use angles, lighning, photoshop etc.And still both guys look like cucks, complete beta
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
Truth said:
Frenchy91 said:
Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.

fucking lol


h8Gzd57.png




C0rk31Jh.jpg

Everyone can cherrypick selfies and use angles, lighning, photoshop etc.
And still both guys look like cucks, complete beta gayfaces.

sO0nIn4.jpg

IGgSPHn.jpg

VWXFb5o.png
 
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
621
Online
21h 53m
Oh fuck off. You can't relate to our problems and misery because you are a good looking fraud. You want to use this forum for entertainment. For the actual incels here this place is a refuge and the only place that understands them, yet this is entertainment for you. The future is very bleak for truecels, damn right 99% of posts should be depressing because that is reality for us.

Just go to the misc or 4chan and leave us alone.
 
Truth

Truth

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
11
Online
0
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
Truth said:
Frenchy91 said:
Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.

fucking lol


h8Gzd57.png




C0rk31Jh.jpg

Everyone can cherrypick selfies and use angles, lighning, photoshop etc.
And still both guys look like cucks, complete beta gayfaces.

sO0nIn4.jpg

IGgSPHn.jpg

VWXFb5o.png

Dude everyone can cherrypick selfies, and still all of the guys you posted look like weirdos and faggots just as I said.
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
VileGeneticTrash said:
Oh fuck off. You can't relate to our problems and misery because you are a good looking fraud. You want to use this forum for entertainment. For the actual incels here this place is a refuge and the only place that understands them, yet this is entertainment for you. The future is very bleak for truecels, damn right 99% should be depressing because that is reality for us.

Just go to the misc or 4chan and leave us alone.

All sub8s are treated the same

just because we can have sex  once in a while doesn't mean we are any different from truecels
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
Truth said:
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
Truth said:
Frenchy91 said:
fucking lol






C0rk31Jh.jpg

Everyone can cherrypick selfies and use angles, lighning, photoshop etc.
And still both guys look like cucks, complete beta gayfaces.

sO0nIn4.jpg


VWXFb5o.png

Dude everyone can cherrypick selfies, and still all of the guys you posted look like weirdos and faggots just as I said.
1475493286979.gif
 
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
621
Online
21h 53m
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
VileGeneticTrash said:
Oh fuck off. You can't relate to our problems and misery because you are a good looking fraud. You want to use this forum for entertainment. For the actual incels here this place is a refuge and the only place that understands them, yet this is entertainment for you. The future is very bleak for truecels, damn right 99% should be depressing because that is reality for us.

Just go to the misc or 4chan and leave us alone.

All sub8s are treated the same

just because we can have sex  once in a while doesn't mean we are any different from truecels

What was your lookism username?
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
Godmode said:
Frenchy91 said:
Truth said:
Nobody on lookism was 7/10 and nobody was autistic.

fucking lol


h8Gzd57.png




C0rk31Jh.jpg

whos the second guy?

i don't remember it wasz something like ospie opsie .... i know his real name tho he went gymcel hard tbh


15802945_230714467372917_4013153884456353792_n.jpg
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
VileGeneticTrash said:
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
VileGeneticTrash said:
Oh fuck off. You can't relate to our problems and misery because you are a good looking fraud. You want to use this forum for entertainment. For the actual incels here this place is a refuge and the only place that understands them, yet this is entertainment for you. The future is very bleak for truecels, damn right 99% should be depressing because that is reality for us.

Just go to the misc or 4chan and leave us alone.

All sub8s are treated the same

just because we can have sex  once in a while doesn't mean we are any different from truecels

What was your lookism username?

not surgery+roids=ascension 

lol
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,718
Online
14m
CopeMaster9001 said:
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
We did just fine on reddit without you pieces of shit who get off on mogging truecels. In fact, the sub only went downhill after sex havers tried latching onto the blackpill.

I say get lost if you are 5/10 or above sex haver.

You can have sex and be blackpilled
Yeah, but the name of the site is **********. You know what that means?
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
Solitarian_Walker said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
SiteFasterThanLookism said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
We did just fine on reddit without you pieces of shit who get off on mogging truecels. In fact, the sub only went downhill after sex havers tried latching onto the blackpill.

I say get lost if you are 5/10 or above sex haver.

You can have sex and be blackpilled
Yeah, but the name of the site is **********. You know what that means?

incels = sub8men in 2018 anway

unless youre still bluepilled
 
sweet prince

sweet prince

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5
Online
0
This place is going to be insane without lookism brothers healing the bluepilled mind from the /r/incels reddit use!
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top