Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you don't always or any way have to forgive...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
In response to these clowns...

Defending Misandrist Radical Feminists...

Tut tut...

Oh yeah fuckwits...

Bullying:
1. Being ostracised & outcasted for "normal" relations. Which includes Sex & being rejected constantly.
2. Being shamed for the inability for not being able to get sex. See point 1.
3. Having your identity constructed BY OTHERS for your inability not to get "free sex"...
4. Being victims of lookism, heightism, ableism, racism (includes anti white), cacophobia, ageism etc...
5. Being gaslighted constantly disregarding the halo & failo effects. Actual documented phenomena. The more insidious is the "whataboutery" or otherwise known as the "red herring fallacy"... Goes something like this "XYZ has it sooooo much more harder than you... stop dramatizing your problems".... (whilst I fight someone elses corner suffering similar to you)

My turn... Fuckwits...

Plenty of more links (all valid might I add) where that came from...

I've never seen a woman get bullied and have nowhere to turn towards for help, like men.

Has anyone actually seen a completely ostracized and bullied woman? There is always someone or somewhere they can get help

I've never seen a woman get bullied and have nowhere to turn towards for help, like men.

Has anyone actually seen a completely ostracized and bullied woman? There is always someone or somewhere they can get help

Yeah. I've noticed that too.

Yeah. I've noticed that too.
And femdroids think they struggle just as much as us. Bitch just go cry to your boyfriend, your family, your orbiters... they'll fix it for them

They don’t hate men because society treats them like gods and they know they can fuck anyone which is why they don’t feel resentment.

Forgiving people makes you a doormat

inb4moralfags

A femoid will never know what it's like to get bullied for the physical traits that also destroy a person's future and ensures that they will never reproduce or have meaning in their life.

Forgiving people makes you a doormat

inb4moralfags
Denying this doesn't make you a moralfag, but rather a doormat yourself. You should only forgive people who did/would do the same to you, and bullies don't care enough about your physical and mental health, so they are not included.

Tesla IQ post
full

In addition to [Blackpill], this deserves a [LifeFuel] tag as well because it's so refreshing to read things, especially from "mainstream" sources, that actually make sense. Here are some of my favorite quotes from the various articles:

"Forgiveness isn’t always constructive and I think the people who push for it are usually the ones who did you wrong in the first place. Honestly, it’s toxic as hell to set such a high premium on forgiveness. In the forgiveness narrative, the burden is placed again on the victim."

"Forgiveness is earned, not owed." (You're not entitled to forgiveness, sweaty. Dis why u femcel. Big yikes.)

"It is equally important for others to refrain from pushing someone into forgiving a perpetrator. Even if the intention is coming from a good place, trying to get someone who has been violated to forgive can feel like being victimized all over again. Instead, it is more helpful to validate that the person is entitled to his or her feelings."

Also, for any Christians (incel or not) who are reading this, here's something to think about:

According to your theology, when you sin, God will forgive you, but ONLY if you sincerely repent and make your best effort not to sin again. Forgiveness from God is neither automatic nor an entitlement, it must be earned. But so many religious leaders preach that man must grant automatic forgiveness to his enemies, even if they have not repented, even if they continue to hurt him. Where is the logic in that? Do they really believe that man should be held to a higher standard than God?

(lubs an' fo'gibsness type Christians won't touch this)

I don't see Genghis Khan forgiving people. He revengemaxxed instead and watched in Glee as his enemies begged for mercy and he just said....no

The reason you forgive is because you have no power to force your enemies to admit they were in the wrong. I know many disagree and call it childish, but deep down you know this is true. After all mighty leaders have done this so I take their actions over foids and cucks

I know that if you had the same power as Genghis, Timur or Napoleon, you would focus more on making your opponents wish they were dead over forgiving them.

Last edited:
Good morning I hate women