Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why you can't hate the Tate

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
"Women belong in the kitchen Ms..." :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Gives me hope for the future.

lol he is not changing anything niggah, he is marketing shill and at most he will reach small audience of total population.
MGTOW is doing same thing for decade and more

Last edited:
Tate won;t help me nor HP Livecraft

absolutely disgusting VITRIOL :feelshmm:

Hasn’t he been cancelled? I saw he had to shut down his university

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Teachers/comments/wqvn9a/the_rise_of_andrew_tate_is_ruining_my_freshman/?utm_term=1980064126&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

Yeah, he's a redpill grifter Tyrone that you're all jealous of, but he really is changing the next generation of boys for the better. To think BOYS have more spine to stand up to this woke feminist bullshit than 99% of grown ass men.

Thats exactly wheat i say all the time. He has a lot of influence and power for some reason and he’s using it to change society into getting based. Of course, we are not incels because of feminism, but still feminism is the worst thing that could happen to any of us, because it makes our daily life way worse by making women arrogant, entitled and giving them the status of a goddess and also it benefits Chad, because all women think they deserve better and only go for the good looking men while looking down on the rest.

Incels who hate him because „he’s a sexhaver and shieet“ are clearly mentally ill or just IT infiltrators trying to counteract everything based.
The blackpill is not a cult where you have to hate everything that’s not blackpilled, it doesen’t matter if something is black or red pilled as long as it benefits you in the end of the day, that’s what matters

Last edited:
lol he is not changing anything niggah, he is marketing shill and at most he will reach small audience of total population.
its really important to indoctrinate youth, especially kids without male role models into being based. MGTOW only caters to post-collegiate men

Redpill grifters gonna grift. He’ll be forgotten soon enough and zoomers will go back to worshipping foids

It doesn't matter cause once people get to much influence in this country like Tate has they either get locked up or killed. Same is happening to Donald Trump

It doesn't matter cause once people get to much influence in this country like Tate has they either get locked up or killed. Same is happening to Donald Trump
At least they have planted the seeds of misogyny into the heads of many young men before they go down. Perhaps these young men seeing the censorship of anything which goes against the gynocentric status quo will inspire violence and rebellion against the oppressive foidocracy.
That alone is priceless...

Youngcels aren't taking this shit anymore :feelshmm:
This reignited my hope for the future :feelsautistic:

“we’ll he isn’t wrong”

JFL his son will grow up to be a gigachad

Nothing's happening to Trump. If anything, his approval ratings are sky high now. They just searched his house and after they saw how strong the backlash was they changed their tune. Trump will be the president in 2024.

At least he and the people that follow him are making soyfags and roasties seethe. That is entertaining af.

Nothing's happening to Trump. If anything, his approval ratings are sky high now. They just searched his house and after they saw how strong the backlash was they changed their tune. Trump will be the president in 2024.
Ha ha ha :society:

At least he and the people that follow him are making soyfags and roasties seethe. That is entertaining af.
:yes: legit the comments on that reddit thread have me smiling :feelsdevil:

I'll just take that as "I disagree but I'm too stupid to actually provide a counter opinion and argue with what you said so I'll just type hahaha which will imply that you're wrong and I'm right, even if the only argument my brain is able to come up with is hahaha :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:".

I will have taters in his honor

If trump goes down their will be mass terrorist attacks so you might be right. Trump might actually be what starts the revolution/civil war in this country

I'll just take that as "I disagree but I'm too stupid to actually provide a counter opinion and argue with what you said so I'll just type hahaha which will imply that you're wrong and I'm right, even if the only argument my brain is able to come up with is hahaha :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:".
Yes Im too low iq and mentally ill to form a coherent rebuttal

We the only gen raised by foids
Time for revenge

Andrew Tate is not even a misogynist. He never said men are superior to women. It's not his fault that this generation is extremely retard and can't seem to understand what he is trying to say. Even though I disagree with his red pill views, what is happening to the guy is totally unfair.

Woman seeth nothing of value was lost. :feelsclown:

The world is as Gynocentric as it gets. Man having a spine and refusing to Be doormats is a good Thing.

As much as he pissed me off with his bragging I so hope he comes back with a vengeance and absolutely pollutes social media again. He's not even misogynistic like they say he just calls out bad female behavior and promotes traditional gender roles I just want him back because I love that he's stirred the pot and pissed off all these females and soy men even if their anger to his is misguided. I like chaos.

more men and boys are just becoming aware of unchecked hypergamy

Prob fake story since it's reddit. But keeping that aside it warms my cold heart knowing less people buy the nice guy friendzone theory

Every generation fall for these new eceleb saviours, nothing will change