Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why you can't defeat Chad no matter what.

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Chads are attractive from the beginning with top-tier genetics so they have unlimited attention from girls and guys.
Girls want to be his girlfriend and guys want to be friends with him so they can have relationships with the girls who eye chad.

Why has chad the best game that exists?
Because he makes mistakes early on in his life.. his life is basically a trial n error, crafting the best personality possible. He learns how to increase his social status naturally. You guys call it 'natural' but chad made every mistake he could and now he has crafted the best mindset/personality/looks.

You can't defeat Chad because he perfected his life around 20 while most of you incels are 25-30 years reached around 1% chad-status while he is 100% at 20. You have no chance.

Perfect personality + Looks + toptier genetics = Chad.

Even if you tried to change your life around in your 20's it won't happen because Chad got built from the ground up while you're trying to change everything around.. it just ain't going to happen. You'll get back the anxiety you got from your early years where you were bullied because you were ugly. You'll never escape the damage done to you.

My theory:
Personality attracts girls like the bluepill says. But that personality is ONLY possible if you have top-tier genetics. You can't just change your personality based on what the RedPill / BluePill says. You'll only be able to build things on it not remove the anxiety.

Looks > Personality. Looks are the most important that exist but personality is the only thing that matters when you're ugly (this is my theory on why ugly fat guys are getting SOME action without being a cuck).

This could just be a big giga cope but it's my theory. Your thoughts on this?

Note: IM NOT TALKING ABOUT CHAD-LITES

I personally know both ethnic and white high-tier normies and Chadlites (no chads, thank god) who don't get jack shit and they are virgins, some are kissless virgins.

I also have known sub5 normies who had plenty of girlfriends and sex even starting from 13

Yeah, extremely small sample size, but I honest to god have no fucking clue what attracts women

No fucking clue, but it's definitely not just looks

Of course you can defeat Chad. By taking his looks away.

I don't know, there are plenty examples of Chads getting positive validation in spite of negative personality traits. They are under no pressure to select for postive personality traits. A Chad's personality is probably more a consequence of their genetic temperament than anything else.

I saw that yesterday but I couldn't belive it

Because he makes mistakes early on in his life.. his life is basically a trial n error, crafting the best personality possible. He learns how to increase his social status naturally. You guys call it 'natural' but chad made every mistake he could and now he has crafted the best mindset/personality/looks.

how many mistakes do i have to make to grow to 6'3 height and get a perfectly chiseled jawline?:feelsgah:

I think most Chads might be good people because as a Chad your looks bring you better treatment, kinder interactions, and love and respect from others and it's easy to project that back into the world. A positive experience of the world only warrants a good attitude towards the world.

Meanwhile as incels who experience rejection, exclusion, hatred, and so on it's easy to hate those that hate and reject you back. A negative experience spawns a negative outlook because all we know is negativity.

how many mistakes do i have to make to grow to 6'3 height and get a perfectly chiseled jawline?:feelsgah:
You don't get my point.. but you're right. Its over

Chad could have a stutter and everyone will copy, the whole country of Spain is an example of thisexcept with lisping.