Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you are high inhib

Omar Mateen Gaming

Omar Mateen Gaming

Greycel
Have you ever wondered why you were so high inhib compared to the rest of the kids in highschool? Why you were unable to make eye contact, make friends or make jokes like the rest of the kids in highschool? Sure, it might be partly due to being non-nt but I believe from personal experience that it stems from a lack of security. And this lack of security stems from being a virgin. The reason why the rest of the kids were so confident is because they had sex at least once, while you, a virgin, were always constantly insecure because you never had that feeling of validation that you get from having sex. Having sex will completely change your life, its impossible to be insecure or shy when you know that you've had sex. And its impossible to be confident and outgoing when you know that you're a virgin.
Inb4 'water'

Because of my genes. I was high inhib even before puberty

I remember being high inhib at as early at preschool. As a matter of fact, I was considered to be a quiet baby that never cried compared to my other siblings. I was simply born this way.

I was always shy as a child
Now i try to interact as little as possible
I truly hate myself for the wrong choices n simultaneously see myself above n below everyone (cope mechanism wont let me see myself below but realist side of me says im lowest of the low)
So when i have this contradiction i cant see myself as one like others n tend to be avoidant n silent even if itll cause problems for me
I just cant relate to others
Let them do whatever they want without me
I dont wanna trouble anyone (sometimes have to tho)
These r voices in my unconscious maybe

I'm high inhib because of my inferior genetics. A chad or even a normie is very rarely high inhib, only subhumans are

I waas high inhib since birth, its a genetic trait.

My father and grandfather was also high inhib when he was born, but he managed to become NT because of his Chang features

Too bad I'm subhuman so i never got a chance to develop properly :blackpill:

I was always shy as a child
Now i try to interact as little as possible
I truly hate myself for the wrong choices n simultaneously see myself above n below everyone (cope mechanism wont let me see myself below but realist side of me says im lowest of the low)
So when i have this contradiction i cant see myself as one like others n tend to be avoidant n silent even if itll cause problems for me
I just cant relate to others
Let them do whatever they want without me
I dont wanna trouble anyone (sometimes have to tho)
These r voices in my unconscious maybe
Chads can be shy as a child, but they easily develop into NT due to positive reinforcement due to their looks

A child that was shy and ugly like me? Good fucking luck with that

Because I was always rejected and everything I told was made against me. Everyone gave me their opinion where I should be, at the bottom of all hierarchies

i think its because im not chad

being chad would fix it

Chads can be shy as a child, but they easily develop into NT due to positive reinforcement due to their looks

:yes:

All about your looks at the end of the day. Chad can be high inhib from birth but after he has sex all insecurities and shyness fade away

because ugly asf

Have you ever wondered why you were so high inhib compared to the rest of the kids in highschool? Why you were unable to make eye contact, make friends or make jokes like the rest of the kids in highschool? Sure, it might be partly due to being non-nt but I believe from personal experience that it stems from a lack of security. And this lack of security stems from being a virgin. The reason why the rest of the kids were so confident is because they had sex at least once, while you, a virgin, were always constantly insecure because you never had that feeling of validation that you get from having sex. Having sex will completely change your life, its impossible to be insecure or shy when you know that you've had sex. And its impossible to be confident and outgoing when you know that you're a virgin.
Inb4 'water'
My parents raised me to be one

im only high inhib because im weak

Why? Negative life experiences and reinforcement will raise your inhibition levels.

Inhib is pretty much based on childhood experiences and your overall environment at an early age. It’s hard to really change it

Unless you go on the black market for funny powders :feelshmm: