Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why you always so negative?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Fuck off cunt.

How bout you try living in my shoes for a day?

But you would probably just rope in an hour

When you live a life devoid of positive reinforcement, validation and belonging, its a given you're gonna be bitter, frustrated and cynical 24/7

I hate it when people ask me to smile. It only makes me more pissed off, making it harder to smile

Just slide tackle her (in FIFA 08)

I hate it when people ask me to smile. It only makes me more pissed off, making it harder to smile
I wanna claim sexual harassment just like females when people ask me to smile

As long as I can fap,draw and watch anime I'll be happy tbh

Because i’m ugly.

Nothing good ever happens to me. That's why.

I wanna claim sexual harassment just like females when people ask me to smile
Yeah foids complaing about it like it only happens to them pisses me off too. Bitch, people have been asking me to smile since I was a kid, it's not fucking sexism

if only u have been through all the life experiences i have stupid normalfag, then you would see why

My optimism died a long time ago. Too many lies and snakes, you wouldn't handle the emotion unless you are a two face cunt.

Life is pain, anyone who says differently is selling something.

Last edited:
I return such statements especially to hippies that complains.

When you live a life devoid of positive reinforcement, validation and belonging, its a given you're gonna be bitter, frustrated and cynical 24/7

Because i'm ugly af, because my life is trash, because i'm retarded, because i have no talent, because i never achieved anything in my life, etc

I don't have anyone to ask that to me