Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you all throwing catfishman under the bus??

visage

visage

Banned
-
Jfl. Imagine how he feels right now. The one place he thought he belonged and now getting shit in bc 'he didnt represent us good!'

It proves most of you are larping Or failed normies. You like to talk big on the forums but when we go viral you turn on the trucels like a white knight beta bitch cuck. The media is not your friend. Normies are not your friend. Society is not your friend so quit trying to please your enemy.

Side note
Fuck the incel label. This goes way beyond sex and they know it. But they focus on the sex while downplaying its fundamental contribution to quality of life. Its actuly about lookism and the overarching impact this has on ones life as a whole as well as the truth about female nature and the absolute lie of female oppression in western society, exposing female privilege etc

And im very fucking curious about why Serg or none of the mods went on to the show. Did any of you get approached? Why are you so concerned about this?( Representation etc)

And im very fucking curious about why Serg or none of the mods went on to the show. Did any of you get approached? Why are you so concerned about this?
Jfl it was a sham from the start parts was going to be picked out to place in the documentary. Serge was approached.

Jfl it was a sham from the start parts was going to be picked out to place in the documentary. Serge was approached.

Thats my point though. Anyone whos so concerned about the incel image wouldve put their hand up to 'represent us' no?? Even then The media not being our friend part of my post meant exactly that. That whomever went on they wouldve edited it in ways to suit them. It was a losing proposition. But yet we throw him under the bus. Its really stupid if you actually think about it. I quite enjoyed catfishmans videos i hope he makes more

He made us look like idiots in the documentary. He even admitted he had a girlfriend for 4 YEARS.

Legit. Fuck that motherfucker, not only do I wanna throw him under the bus but I wanna drive that bus myself too

And im very fucking curious about why Serg or none of the mods went on to the show. Did any of you get approached? Why are you so concerned about this?( Representation etc)
You are asking why the moderators were smart enough to understand that this documentary would just show eveyone involved in an extremely bad way and misconstruct facts and everything they say, to make them look as bad as possible?
The documentary literally started by associating incels with mass murderers and killers. Basically the "nerds" of today. They literally associated nerds with terrorism.

And catfishman laughed like a maniac and giggled with glee like a schoolgirl about the pranks he pulls on women. This is really making a good case for the public that it's just his personality that is lacking and not his looks, like you yourself said.

But he was smart enough to not show his face, so really he should be glad that no one associates his real name or face with his behavior.

At least we have an ethnic representing us.

I'm sure they were, but why would they go on? I was approached aswell, it was all a hitpiece scam, they even put words in peoples mouths and got them to say shit and loosely agree to it.

Also Catfishman isn't even an Incel, dead serious. Pretty sure he has dead serious had sex without paying for it.

Well he walks kinda weird, guess that's reason enough for most people.

isn't he a fakecel?

Would be better if it was aziz ansari
Or this guy.
Q26tuxI.jpg

It's just a short bus so it's ok.

I was more upset over the skinny guy claiming the """correct""" definition of an incel is someone who hasn't had sex for a mere 6 months.

Everybody wants to be incel nobody wants to actually deal with incel ass shit.

Incels as a term has been tainted and is now a buzzword for "bad guys" and killers now. Nothing you can do now tbh.

He supports the idea that people who've had relationships can be called "incel".

this isn’t even the first time he made us look retarded. He doesn’t even feel bad about it anyway

His disguise looks pretty cool tbh.
retard-disguise-png.130606

The only thing Catfishman need to do is yell more vicious and personal expletives at the foids he meets. He's too nice.

They suck the dick of this new manlet, and throw away the based catfishman.

Do you want to know why? Because the new manlet isn’t doing something that hurt women, he’s just sperging out in an inoffensive way, not achieving real retribution.

By their mind, being just an angry manlet is better to truly mock foids and claim your vendetta.

Catfishman still has my support and he represent me. Maybe Catfishman is not representing the bluepilled freaks of nature that are manginas and cryptofeminists.
He supports the idea that people who've had relationships can be called "incel".
If it’s true he’s right. Because being incel now is just a label you decide to wear, because you want to stay in the good manosphere where people are based and misogynistic. Being allied with MCTOWs or other manosphere groups isn’t worth it anymore, and incels are the only hope left.

Last edited:
He’s been under the bus since January. If anything that debate he did was 10 times worse

He made us look like idiots in the documentary. He even admitted he had a girlfriend for 4 YEARS.
i agree he's not an incel, he is however a based redpilled volcel and i appreciate his work

He’s mentally deficient.

At least we have an ethnic representing us.
If it weren't for the fact that he was an outright fakecel I would have been happy to have a deathnic on the big screens for us.

I didn't realise until a few days ago that he's the same catfishman from the copypasta that used to float around on 4chan. He's a funny guy, but it's a bit of a stretch to call someone who claims to have had a gf for 4 years and slept with 35 women an incel.

He was the one that made fun of us for being incel,while having fucked 30+ women according to him