Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why yes, I did pretend to be an incel for 15 minutes of fame and then completely betray the community even tho I was never a virgin. How did you know?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
03tswg3cmb731.jpg

FA monday is the poster boy for that. Dropped the whole FA thing the second an old single mom who looked like a tranny showed up

JackBud, was a member here, become the "spokesperson" of the incel movment after THe alek incident, and then started talking shit about us and calling us violent and ecounraging killers. He was never incel. Had multiple gfs and sex by 19

Yes. And he somehow got a large following despite having had 2 gfs even before that single mom
Larpers everywhere , you have to be total genetic trash to be genuine incel with all these larpers out nowadays

@jackbud Thoughts?

He looks like the real life version of :soy:

FA monday is the poster boy for that. Dropped the whole FA thing the second an old single mom who looked like a tranny showed up
I used to watch his video and i unsubscribe from him before he got that foid because he seemed cucked and thinks that women deserve rights

the microsecond i saw him i knew he was a larping fakecel faggot tbh

JackBud, was a member here, become the "spokesperson" of the incel movment after THe alek incident, and then started talking shit about us and calling us violent and ecounraging killers. He was never incel. Had multiple gfs and sex by 19
jfl we have so many fucking traitors among us

Most youtuber creators that make videos about the blackpill or redpill are just in it for money, recognition and the hope they get a woman through statusmaxxing. They aren't even saying anything new most of the time.

Most youtuber creators that make videos about the blackpill or redpill are just in it for money, recognition and the hope they get a woman through statusmaxxing. They aren't even saying anything new most of the time.

I thought FA had some good videos about the wider social effects of inceldom. Of course, he was always more of "Forever Alone" guy and integrated well enough into society to not be consumed with blackpilled misanthropy. As soon as he started let that bitch on who would insult and laugh at incel issues and he would sit there staring at her with the dumbest fuck face grin I've ever seen was the instant I dropped him. Props to all the bros who harassed her and by extension him off the internet.

I wish i was pretending
I wish i was pretending
I wish i was pretending

I remember that guy, I didn't know he left blackpill community cause of that.

I thought FA had some good videos about the wider social effects of inceldom. Of course, he was always more of "Forever Alone" guy and integrated well enough into society to not be consumed with blackpilled misanthropy. As soon as he started let that bitch on who would insult and laugh at incel issues and he would sit there staring at her with the dumbest fuck face grin I've ever seen was the instant I dropped him. Props to all the bros who harassed her and by extension him off the internet.
I liked his channel too, but it just goes to show you you belief systems all go out the window when someone throws the pussy at you. No integrity.

I remember when people were excited he was going to the news :feelskek: "blackpill them brooo"

I'm suspicious of all average/above average height white guys claiming to be incel