Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would you want to inflict pain on people you don't know?

redwater

redwater

messy
★★
asking to anyone who would want to go ER. I don't understand it at all.

they have everything and i have nothing

The vast majority of people on the planet are heavily flawed and genuinely bad people. They are inherently selfish, vindictive, often malignant and don't care about you at all. Going ER on random people doesn't make sense to me either, it should be directed to true pieces of shit who deserve to die. But random people dying should not concern you, your death wouldn't concern them in the slightest. They would probably choose $500 over your life.

I only want to hurt 3 types of people
1-jews
2-famoids
3-cucks

I only want to hurt 3 types of people
1-jews
2-famoids
3-cucks
Yeah going ER on any of these three should be celebrated. No one can justify otherwise.

Because maybe we are not cuck like you

Going ER is low IQ. High IQ people go into genetics, robotics and computer science to make mankind in its current version obsolete.

But you do know one thing about them. You know that they ar ehappyy while you ar enot

Going ER is low IQ. High IQ people go into genetics, robotics and computer science to make mankind in its current version obsolete.
good luck making it past 25 as an incel. you are either dead or have your name in the leaderboards

I am 25. It gets better.

I am 25. It gets better.
you are 25 with your kissless virginity in tact? you either have some fine coping mechanisms in place or have critically fucked up hormones. Either way I'm extremely jealous and happy for you. I'm 23 and each year gets exponentially worse, I can't last much longer.

asking to anyone who would want to go ER. I don't understand it at all.

Because I was humiliated and outcasted my whole life. My life was just a succession of pain, loneliness, rejection and endless humiliation. Why would I have any mercy towards those that destroyed my life? Bullies should be killed, and all Chads and Stacies are bullies in essence. They are shallow and primitive, and they dictate codes of conduct among people. When your youth is destroyed completely and when you missed out on so many great things, you have no other option but to take revenge.

you are 25 with your kissless virginity in tact? you either have some fine coping mechanisms in place or have critically fucked up hormones. Either way I'm extremely jealous and happy for you. I'm 23 and each year gets exponentially worse, I can't last much longer.

I have coping mechanisms that would make a psychiatrist dumbstruck with awe. An admixture of ancient philosophy, nihilism, Buddhism, Christianity and kurzweilism. I also take anti-depressant drugs.

Without this, I would undeniably have roped a long time ago.

I have coping mechanisms that would make a psychiatrist dumbstruck with awe. An admixture of ancient philosophy, nihilism, Buddhism, Christianity and kurzweilism. I also take anti-depressant drugs.

Without this, I would undeniably have roped a long time ago.
Singularity is near.

Going er is low iq.......OKAY

I Believe WHOEVER believes that is low iq themselves or a fakecel LARPING

You must not be ugly bud....

What does conforming do?

I don't know, normies bully ugly people for no fucking reason all the time even though they don't know them.
Basically what it boils down to : "RREEEEEEEE WE'RE ALLOWED TO BULLY YOU! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HARM US! RRRRRREEEEEE JUST DIE! WE HATE YOU! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! FUCKING UGLY ASSHOLE RRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Neck yourself asap.

You would 100% act like a chad if you had his looks and life, stop coping.
Bullshit / Bullying people who look worse no i wouldnt / being a dick is by choice.

The vast majority of people on the planet are heavily flawed and genuinely bad people. They are inherently selfish, vindictive, often malignant and don't care about you at all.

This. Humans are mindless and selfish. Year for year, they vote for democratic representatives who wage war for their own economic interests and the financial gains of a small jewish-dominated elite. They destroy animals to the billions in meat factories, animals who are no less capable of feeling physical and emotional pain than they are. They legalize abortions of their own children. From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions occurred in the U.S.
If they die in a mass shooting, they at least serve a higher purpose.

Chad bullies need death, but there are chads and normies who are not bullies, tho they're the minority.[/QUOTE
LMFAO NAWALT / Not all cops are like that / Not all chads are like that gimme a break UglyBetaShitGeneticTrash< Shotgun< Chads< NormieMen< Stacies

of all the flaws of humanity, abortion is up there to you huh
I don't mind outright euthanasia, if euthanasia was legal and popular.
But abortion is just the woman abusing her power over "her body" to destroy a life. The legislator protects her by declaring the aborted life a non-person. This obvious hypocrisy is insulting.

I don't know, normies bully ugly people for no fucking reason all the time even though they don't know them.
Basically what it boils down to : "RREEEEEEEE WE'RE ALLOWED TO BULLY YOU! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HARM US! RRRRRREEEEEE JUST DIE! WE HATE YOU! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! FUCKING UGLY ASSHOLE RRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Neck yourself asap.
and how exactly have they bullied you?

and how exactly have they bullied you?

Verbally, physically. I got called a bunch of mean shit. I got attacked and pushed around. Teachers didn't give a fuck, nobody gave a fuck.

Verbally, physically. I got called a bunch of mean shit. I got attacked and pushed around. Teachers didn't give a fuck, nobody gave a fuck.

and why should you "punish" all normies?

and why should you "punish" all normies?

Because I'm not the only one who got bullied, obviously. Every normie bullies someone to seem superior, it happens all the time. They're soulless fucks who will do anything to achieve more status. And if you don't believe that, then I'm sorry you're a doormat.

Because I'm not the only one who got bullied, obviously. Every normie bullies someone to seem superior, it happens all the time. They're soulless fucks who will do anything to achieve more status. And if you don't believe that, then I'm sorry you're a doormat.
isn't calling me a doormat a bit hypocritical?

Plus, How can you know that every normie has bullied someone? truth is, you can't. There are some decent people you know

isn't calling me a doormat a bit hypocritical?

No? If you have some other kind of solution other than laying down and taking it like a prison bitch I'd love to hear it.

Plus, How can you know that every normie has bullied someone? truth is, you can't. There are some decent people you know

War always has civilian casualties.

No? If you have some other kind of solution other than laying down and taking it like a prison bitch I'd love to hear it.

so going ER is the solution to what exactly?

so going ER is the solution to what exactly?

To get revenge on them for being shitty human beings and get them to stop? I assume you have the ability to read and process information.

But you're forgetting that war isn't a good thing.

Yet it still happens anyway. War will never stop, you either fight or you die.

To get revenge on them for being shitty human beings and get them to stop? I assume you have the ability to read and process information.

Yet it still happens anyway. War will never stop, you either fight or you die.

And how will getting revenge help in any way?

War happens but it's an awful thing to happen. You do understand that, right?

And how will getting revenge help in any way?

War happens but it's an awful thing to happen. You do understand that, right?

Revenge raises awareness. Awareness means more revenge. Then maybe those idiots will finally fucking realize not to harass people for self-amusement. How many "stop bullying" programs have actually worked? I know, none!

Also, nobody fucking cares what you think lmao. You can call Assad an awful human being and he'll still wage war. You could call Putin an awful person and he'll continue to occupy Crimea. Your morals mean nothing, people will do what they want. They don't give a fuck about you, me or anyone else. It's power vs power, and the ones with the most power win.

Revenge raises awareness. Awareness means more revenge. Then maybe those idiots will finally fucking realize not to harass people for self-amusement. How many "stop bullying" programs have actually worked? I know, none!

Also, nobody fucking cares what you think lmao. You can call Assad an awful human being and he'll still wage war. You could call Putin an awful person and he'll continue to occupy Crimea. Your morals mean nothing, people will do what they want. They don't give a fuck about you, me or anyone else. It's power vs power, and the ones with the most power win.

Lmao going ER isn't going to raise awareness. They're just going to assume even more that incels are mental and horrible people and hate us even more.

Yeah but war is still awful.