Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would you want to go back to being bluepilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I see some guys on here say they were happier and more ignorant to how things are so they say they wish they were still in the bluepill. Why would you want to set yourself up for constant failure, embarrassment and sadness along with potential false harassment accusations?

I wouldn't. So much confusion, so much wasted time and effort, so much feeling guilty, thinking you're not saying the right thing, or thinking that your intentions are wrong, so much false hope.

In reality you're no different from anyone else, you just want companionship and/or sex but you're unable to get either of those because of your genes and other things you can't control. The blackpill at least tells you why you're suffering.

Anyone who said they would wasn't blackpilled to begin with. Blackpill is the ultimate truth, once you know it you can't go back to begin a delusional simp. Its gonna haunt you to your grave.

I would still be in pain I just wouldn't understand why. Inevitably I would end up back here.

I would still be in pain I just wouldn't understand why. Inevitably I would end up back here.
That’s what I mean. Your still miserable and actually even worse off then you are now since in today’s metoo era any sort of attention you show a girl could put you in prison.

I don't want to be bluepilled, never really was. But I just think that focusing on the blackpill so much is redundant and it just makes me think of this aspect of life too much. I'm a virgin, I'm loveless and sexless and that's not going to change. But by being of this forum so much it's hard to try and forget or at least minimize how much I think about that.

I don't want to be bluepilled, never really was. But I just think that focusing on the blackpill so much is redundant and it just makes me think of this aspect of life too much. I'm a virgin, I'm loveless and sexless and that's not going to change. But by being of this forum so much it's hard to try and forget or at least minimize how much I think about that.
I don’t know where you live but if it’s in America, what life do you have ahead of you but wageslaving? Like you said you won’t get a girlfriend so there’s no real point to life.

Only for 1 thing - So that I can enjoy my copes more. That's all.

I don’t know where you live but if it’s in America, what life do you have ahead of you but wageslaving? Like you said you won’t get a girlfriend so there’s no real point to life.
Of course there's no point to life. But still, I have thought about this and I'm definitely not courageous enough to kill myself. So then if I'm going to continue living on, I'd at least like to minimize my suffering, and if it's possible I'd like to not think about my lack of sex and love too much. It's hard and tbh maybe impossible, but being on this forum sure as hell ain't helping in reaching that goal.

This guy is bluepilled as fuck? 5'4 ugly incel wonders why he doesnt get girls :feelsugh: No i dont want to be that delusional

I wouldn't. So much confusion, so much wasted time and effort, so much feeling guilty, thinking you're not saying the right thing, or thinking that your intentions are wrong, so much false hope.

In reality you're no different from anyone else, you just want companionship and/or sex but you're unable to get either of those because of your genes and other things you can't control. The blackpill at least tells you why you're suffering.

Exactly this. Because of the "Women Are Wonderful"-Effect some men view their utter lack of female attention as some kind of sign that they are bad people. Then they run, run and run. Always chasing some magic unicorn that has been promised to them. Like a mentally-handicapped person that learns facts about physics by hard because he thinks that he is capable of beating Einstein in a debate by doing so or a paraplegic that thinks that he is capable of outrunning Usain Bolt by training hard enough - in reality this stress won't bring you anywhere. You waste your entire life for nothing by doing so. As a blackpilled incel you can at least stop with the self-blame and all the needless stress that even normal looking dudes have to face on a daily basis.

Anyone who said they would wasn't blackpilled to begin with. Blackpill is the ultimate truth, once you know it you can't go back to begin a delusional simp. Its gonna haunt you till your grave.

Also this.

I would not. Even though the blackpill is harsh truth the bluepill is dangerous and can (and already did) fuck your life up

If you were somehow happy before taking the blackpill, as a ugly fuck that has only known rejection and bullying. Then your as delusional as the bluepillers. There is no happiness to be found in ignorance and none in the blackpill as well, but the fact is it gives you the reason as to why your in this fucked situation.

And why would you ever want to forget that? Forgetting doesn’t change anything for you, it won’t fix your ugliness, it won’t get you laid. Forgetting does nothing.

Being bluepilled leads to a life of continuous effort but no results coming from all that effort. I'd rather just be blackpilled and chill and ldar.

Anyone who said they would wasn't blackpilled to begin with. Blackpill is the ultimate truth, once you know it you can't go back to begin a delusional simp. Its gonna haunt you to your grave.

Well said

I see some guys on here say they were happier and more ignorant to how things are so they say they wish they were still in the bluepill. Why would you want to set yourself up for constant failure, embarrassment and sadness along with potential false harassment accusations?
Cognitive dissonance so they don’t rope

Exactly this. Because of the "Women Are Wonderful"-Effect some men view their utter lack of female attention as some kind of sign that they are bad people. Then they run, run and run. Always chasing some magic unicorn that has been promised to them. Like a mentally-handicapped person that learns facts about physics by hard because he thinks that he is capable of beating Einstein in a debate by doing so or a paraplegic that thinks that he is capable of outrunning Usain Bolt by training hard enough - in reality this stress won't bring you anywhere. You waste your entire life for nothing by doing so. As a blackpilled incel you can at least stop with the self-blame and all the needless stress that even normal looking dudes have to face on a daily basis.

Also this.

Most based and high IQ post I've seen in a while

The black pill is the ultimate truth