Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why would you want to be friends with a female if she isn’t gonna shag you yet does nothing but talk about her moist hole?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title rhetorically asks, why would we want to be friends with a female if she isn’t gonna shag us yet does nothing but talk about her moist hole? They have nothing else to offer so it’s pointless hanging out with a female if you get nothing sexual from it, I mean women do nothing but go on about their moist holes which proves my point.

Women when you piss them off: ‘I will never fuck you’. ‘You’re a bitter virgin’. Like, seriously, would you really want to hang out with someone like that only as a friend? If you want to hang out with someone, hang out with a male unless you’re only hanging with a female in hopes to benefit from it but if you don’t, it’s time to leg it.

I'd rather be alone than have females as my friends, most suifuel shit ever, 99% of the talk will be about relationships or using you as an emotional tampon

You have to be a soycuck fag to waste your time being a rostie's "friend" if she won't at least introduce you to other rosties who are ready for incel dick.
I'd rather be alone than have females as my friends, most suifuel shit ever, 99% of the talk will be about relationships or using you as an emotional tampon
There's nothing an incel can relate with a mindless chad chasing whore about.

Last edited:
mogs me at ever having a woman talk to you.

You have to be a soycuck fag to waste your time being a rostie's "friend" if she won't at least introduce you to other rosties who are ready for incel dick.

There's nothing an incel can relate with a mindless chad chasing whore about.
Last time I was friends with a female, she had to shove in my face that she got a date with someone, I never talked to her since then

Last time I was friends with a female, she had to shove in my face that she got a date with someone, I never talked to her since then
That's like telling a starving african you're having watermelon for lunch.

Why do some men have foid friends for “company”? The way I see it, foids are for sex only.

Why do some men have foid friends for “company”? The way I see it, foids are for sex only.
It’s pointless. You’re just blue balling yourself.