Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why would you even bother trying?

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
Even in this based site oldcels would have the nerve to give you wacky normie blue pilled shit advises!, approach approach approach!!!
Seriously? No. Not on this forum please I beg you refrain from given youngcels useless advises.
I've never had to try to know it was over since the very beginning.
Never had given myself any hopium (way before my self actualized blackpillness)
If you have solid truecel stats trying is an unnecessary avoidable brutality.

Some of you must have serious humiliation fetish to make such awful suggestions!

link to posts where this is discussed? Anyone that would suggest this would get banned I have a hard time believing there are threads about this

link to posts where this is discussed? Anyone that would suggest this would get banned I have a hard time believing there are threads about this
It's all over the place you would even find high profiled incels in the must read section hinting at it.

Which oldcel is this I need to know LMFAO doxx them for this shit (in minecraft)

Which oldcel is this I need to know LMFAO doxx them for this shit (in minecraft)
The one and only!
I do respect his materials, except for this one technical flaw

For other endless posts hinting at "the approach method" just input "approach" into the search bar and hit enter.