Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would you be far right if your women are whores

Vlarke

Vlarke

Wizard
★★★
Idont understand retards who cope with save europa or other storm front cels 1st you disciplinate foids then you deport the illegal immigrants, women voted for this thats why they keep getting raped by pakis rn womp womp

I am too far incel, its over for me :feelsYall:

Go go Cho Cho rangers du du du du du du, Go go Cho Cho rangers.
Thomas The Train GIF by The 96th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Choo choo

this was typed by the hands of an ethnoid whos desktop background is a zoomed-in image of a white woman's feet

Thomas The Train GIF by The 96th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Choo choo
I was thinking of Seung Hui Cho in a power rangers suit but this works too.

Reminds me of that street in MW3 mission black tuesday where russians invade new york stock exchange, Maybe it was thomas who did it and not the russians.

It doesn't matter which side they're on all foids are whores:feelsjuice:

It doesn't matter which side they're on all foids are whores:feelsjuice:
Except the female munks who choose to live in celibacy for the rest of theyre life, They are angelic and must be spared.
They did not partake in this disastorous act and have refrained from outer pleasures.

Except the female munks who choose to live in celibacy for the rest of theyre life, They are angelic and must be spared.
They did not partake in this disastorous act and have refrained from outer pleasures.
Chad monk only