Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why would woman ever want to become a man? It just doesn't add up.

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★
What could be so desirable? Even if they are just dumb and think that man have it easier, it's obvious that it's not just for the base utility: they find something desirable about being a man itself. Is it not just cooler, especially in our modern world, to be a woman? You lack nothing and are utterly protected and worshipped on top of that.

I was inspired by this video to ask the question:

Mental illness.

The facts is tranny man can get pregnant regradless how many FTM, testosterone they get.

I just wanna killed that faggot.

What the fuck is this video bro?
C68c770700b5daebe1602e08db78b182

I don't understand why even a toliet want to become a male.

It's probably due to mother complex - they had bad relations with their mothers, so trannies like this started to think that everything which is feminine is bad, which leads to fantasies of becoming a man. Also they are probably living in delusion that they will be a chad, not some sub5 invisible men after transition

wtf is this abomination

It is because of the apex fallacy. They are used to being pumped and dumped by high-value men, aka chads. Other men are completely invisible to them. So what it does is that they get the wrong perception of what it means to be a man, as they see only the ones at the top.

Because she knows that making her breasts look like pukes won't make her face our struggles. She'll still pull some perverts who want to experiment and get treated like a foid (just being referred to different ways)

They only see the top 20% of men as actual human beings and think they can get some of the "male privilege"

She went 2 steps Back and Then Some .

Retard.

What could be so desirable? Even if they are just dumb and think that man have it easier, it's obvious that it's not just for the base utility: they find something desirable about being a man itself. Is it not just cooler, especially in our modern world, to be a woman? You lack nothing and are utterly protected and worshipped on top of that.

I was inspired by this video to ask the question:

View attachment 1063271
I honestly encourage this Behavior among women because it ruins a lot of women's lives

It is because of the apex fallacy. They are used to being pumped and dumped by high-value men, aka chads. Other men are completely invisible to them. So what it does is that they get the wrong perception of what it means to be a man, as they see only the ones at the top.
Exactly this. They don't realize their own privilege and their perception of men is based on those at the top.

Mental illness.
This. Their way of thinking will never make sense to us.

" 'Mental illness is no excuse.' Yes, it is. People commit murder because they're mentally ill."

-Dave Chapel

What could be so desirable?
Why do rich people turn to drugs? Cos they've exhausted all other sources of pleasure or excitement.
Same with FtM trannies, people want what they can't have. With a large side order of mental disease of course.

Why do rich people turn to drugs? Cos they've exhausted all other sources of pleasure or excitement.
Same with FtM trannies, people want what they can't have. With a large side order of mental disease of course.
I think you are the closest one to the truth here.

I gagged. Holy fuck nuke the USA asap

I guess they're just bored of living on tutorial mode and have everything handed to them

They're looking for a challenge

Dumb fucking bitches

Girls have been indoctrinated that men have all the power in the patriarchy. That's all it is. These girls are braindead, but it's funny, so whatever.

Idk. Women play life on tutorial mode ugly men play life on nightmare mode while blind and deaf

:bigbrain::bigbrain:

ovER for troons. Hope they die legit.

Fucking gross! Troons need to be stuffed with explosive material until they burst.

They’re mentally ill, and also believe that Men have it better lmfao