Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why would we end our own lives when are souls are already dead?

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
It's irrelevant whether you are alive or not, do we end our own lives because we desire another live? (Schopenhauer). Then suicide is nonsensical since we only have on life. There is a possibility to mobilize our soul's death to achieve great goals. The death of our physiological self (the soul, since i'm a materialist) could imply a state of egolessness, the issue here is that we don't take that step and simply stay on a state of negative nihilism (...)

Ascending through transcendence within the immanent life is possible. In this sense, i believe, there are two alterations of "ascending": vulgar (having sex) and spiritual (ego death)

To stop the pain

ego death doesn't exist, unless you suffer a stroke, self is bound to language.

I would kill myself, but I was born dead.

sounds like some reddit teenager emoposting shit

I don't want to live in this agonizing flesh form anymore and I don't want to wageslave until I finally fucking die. I don't desire another life as I don't believe in reincarnation. If reincarnation does exist than that just affirms my desire to destroy all sentience on this hellish space rock

"I was born and my life was over" - Saint Hamudi

It's irrelevant whether you are alive or not, do we end our own lives because we desire another live? (Schopenhauer). Then suicide is nonsensical since we only have on life. There is a possibility to mobilize our soul's death to achieve great goals. The death of our physiological self (the soul, since i'm a materialist) could imply a state of egolessness, the issue here is that we don't take that step and simply stay on a state of negative nihilism (...)

Ascending through transcendence within the immanent life is possible. In this sense, i believe, there are two alterations of "ascending": vulgar (having sex) and spiritual (ego death)
Copes are good

Plot twist: there is no soul.