Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why would there be anything wrong with being a standardcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
Some incels on this forum bash other incels for having standards in females. I do not understand the reason for that though. If an incel would only date or have sex with females who meet some standards in attractiveness or purity (such as virginity), why would there be anything wrong with that?

Having sex with an unattractive female makes no sense to me. Not only do I not know how I would get an erection then, it would also fuel hypergamy. Masturbation would be preferable to that in terms of pleasure. If I would have children, the female would have to be somewhat attractive in order for my children to get good genes.

If an incel is lusted after by fat and ugly females and he rejects them, he is called a “fakecel”. This is like calling someone “fakecel” for rejecting a homosexual man though. You should not be expected to have sex with someone that you are not attracted to. If you would have sex with fat and ugly females, it is up to you. There is no reason to require that other incels also should have sex with them if they are given the opportunity though. You should rather be thankful for having less sexual competitors.

I hate these faggy threads

Problem with standardcels is that they're probably just normies who only want to date virginal 10/10 jailbait stacies. Which literally dont exist. Faggots like you make us (incels who just want to date our looksmatch) look bad.

If you won’t have sex with your looksmatch AT LEAST or 1 point below you are volcel standardcel. To many ethnics who only want white or 30 year old men who want a 12 year old foid. If you don’t wanna fuck a fat or disabled foid I understand though.

I want a looksmatch

Problem with standardcels is that they're probably just normies who only want to date virginal 10/10 jailbait stacies. Which literally dont exist. Faggots like you make us (incels who just want to date our looksmatch) look bad.
this.

although the problem is incels will always look bad

Yeah I would only got for 3D loli

jfl imagine going for your looksmatch whatever that is. sub3D women are repuslive

My looksmatch isnt even ugly tbh. Hypergamy is out of control

My looksmatch isnt even ugly tbh. Hypergamy is out of control
hypergamy is propogated by high tier men inflating hideous womens' egos, thereby destroying any opportunity for ugly to average men

Some incels on this forum bash other incels for having standards in females. I do not understand the reason for that though.
I would say I have standards, but it depends on what you mean by "standards".

If an incel would only date or have sex with females who meet some standards in attractiveness or purity (such as virginity), why would there be anything wrong with that?
It depends on that "standards of attractiveness". As in if they just not attracted to someone? I can maybe see that, but if it's one of the types of "She's cute, but not that cute" types then yeah... we will have a problem. That's called being picky and being a vocel.
As for the purity thing, that is one of the most dumbest things to ask, and the reason I say this is because I've seen these "wonderful girls" having sex as early as 2nd grade.
Second.
Grade.
Do you know what age second grade is? If not, look it up. So your chances of finding a pure girl are seriously next to 0. To have that kind of standard is just fucking stupid. I'm sorry, but it is.
And even if it's not second grade, you know almost everyone that's not like us are fucking by junior high. Unless you're at that age and going to junior high right now, your chances of a pure girl are almost not there. Good luck with that search for the lochfoid monster.

Having sex with an unattractive female makes no sense to me. Not only do I not know how I would get an erection then, it would also fuel hypergamy. Masturbation would be preferable to that in terms of pleasure. If I would have children, the female would have to be somewhat attractive in order for my children to get good genes.
Once again I've already talked about this if you're the type that thinks "She's not bad, but not that great either types." Then that's a problem. That is being a vocel to a T. If you're looking for the "best of the best" then how are you any better than a fucking normie? So if you saw someone that was your looksmatch, you wouldn't be able to find her attractive? How about a little better than you. Still won't? Things like this need to be answered.

If an incel is lusted after by fat and ugly females and he rejects them, he is called a “fakecel”. This is like calling someone “fakecel” for rejecting a homosexual man though. You should not be expected to have sex with someone that you are not attracted to. If you would have sex with fat and ugly females, it is up to you. There is no reason to require that other incels also should have sex with them if they are given the opportunity though. You should rather be thankful for having less sexual competitors.
Once again it depends. I'm not one that's interested in those BBWs (which I call Big Battleship Women), but there are some that like them. There's also foids out there that some would consider fat when she's not fat at all or not that fat. This is a form of a high ass standard.

Ugly is also subjective. What you find as a 4/10 I might find as an 8/10. What you find as a 7/10 might be a 3/10 for me. It depends on what you yourself are attracted to.

I would say I have standards, but it depends on what you mean by "standards".

It depends on that "standards of attractiveness". As in if they just not attracted to someone? I can maybe see that, but if it's one of the types of "She's cute, but not that cute" types then yeah... we will have a problem. That's called being picky and being a vocel.
As for the purity thing, that is one of the most dumbest things to ask, and the reason I say this is because I've seen these "wonderful girls" having sex as early as 2nd grade.
Second.
Grade.
Do you know what age second grade is? If not, look it up. So your chances of finding a pure girl are seriously next to 0. To have that kind of standard is just fucking stupid. I'm sorry, but it is.
And even if it's not second grade, you know almost everyone that's not like us are fucking by junior high. Unless you're at that age and going to junior high right now, your chances of a pure girl are almost not there. Good luck with that search for the lochfoid monster.

Once again I've already talked about this if you're the type that thinks "She's not bad, but not that great either types." Then that's a problem. That is being a vocel to a T. If you're looking for the "best of the best" then how are you any better than a fucking normie? So if you saw someone that was your looksmatch, you wouldn't be able to find her attractive? How about a little better than you. Still won't? Things like this need to be answered.

Once again it depends. I'm not one that's interested in those BBWs (which I call Big Battleship Women), but there are some that like them. There's also foids out there that some would consider fat when she's not fat at all or not that fat. This is a form of a high ass standard.

Ugly is also subjective. What you find as a 4/10 I might find as an 8/10. What you find as a 7/10 might be a 3/10 for me. It depends on what you yourself are attracted to.
Physical beauty has a scientific and mathematical scale hence its objective. What you mention is personal preference.

Some incels on this forum bash other incels for having standards in females. I do not understand the reason for that though. If an incel would only date or have sex with females who meet some standards in attractiveness or purity (such as virginity), why would there be anything wrong with that?

Depends what you deem unattractive.

Do you find 90% of holes unattractive?

9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

Then there are the dumbasses like @napolean de geso, who are 40 yrs old, had a sex life in his 20s with agematched holes, can probably still get sex with 30-40 yr old holes but only wants prime teen virgin pussy, to pumpNDump... not even fucking settle.

There isn’t anything wrong with it, as long as you don’t claim to be an incel

There isn’t anything wrong with it, as long as you don’t claim to be an incel

If anyone here is holding out for a foid they find highly attractive [especially one who is untouched by a cock - lol good luck with that!] then they need to GTFO.

If 'ugly" girls lust after you, then you're no incel either, you have options you don't take. There are a few fakers here though sadly

Last edited:
if by standards you mean looksmatch, then there's nothing wrong

Then there are the dumbasses like @napolean de geso, who are 40 yrs old, had a sex life in his 20s with agematched holes, can probably still get sex with 30-40 yr old holes but only wants prime teen virgin pussy, to pumpNDump... not even fucking settle.

Ohh so that’s why De Geso got banned.Funny thing is that he’s not even incel yet IT use him as their Ideal incel.

Ohh so that’s why De Geso got banned.Funny thing is that he’s not even incel yet IT use him as their Ideal incel.
He started spouting homosexual nonsense and all his doxxed info caught up to him.

In retrospect, he should of been banned as soon as is cuckbook account was exposed.

I have standards and they’re pretty low

If a human female who looks half decent (your looksmax or below within acceptable limits) and isn't a smelly landwhale wants to have casual sex with you but you reject her, how could you possibly call yourself incel?