Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why would teenage incels go to school?

I

incel god

Banned
-
they are mocked, harassed, just quit school as a incel.

You don’t have a choice

forced by amERicanjew gov

Because they have to.

A teen can't really comprehend dropping out

school is retarded anyway. Only meant to brainwash you and put you in debt

You need to get a good job to be able to afford copes, bro. Look at the big picture.

Another day, another retarded post

just leave the forum. if not im gonna ignore you. fuck off.
They go to school because they are literally forced by law to go to school, this is why i called your post retarded

just leave the forum. if not im gonna ignore you. fuck off.
You are very likely not an incel, but a foid infiltrator spewing stupid shit to rile up actual incels. Thus, you very likely have absolutely no business being here because that's against forum rules.

You are very likely not an incel, but a foid infiltrator spewing stupid shit to rile up actual incels. Thus, you very likely have absolutely no business being here because that's against forum rules.
im a incel but i can see by the way you type you are a foid. mods should really kick the real foids off of here. reply to me again, you are going on ignore.

Need money, neeting gives barely money for food, let alone bills

im a incel but i can see by the way you type you are a foid. mods should really kick the real foids off of here. reply to me again, you are going on ignore.
See, putting people on the ignore for is, for example, a typical foid trait. That distinguishes me from you.

I admit I have no hard evidence, but you are essentially the only one where I get really strong subconscious vibes you are not a man and you are also obviously a troll, you even write it in your fucking signature.

putting people on ignore is not only a foid trait. males also put annoying assholes on ignore.

putting people on ignore is not only a foid trait. males also put annoying assholes on ignore.
To a much smaller extent. If the users here were mostly foids, then everyone would have like half of the forum on ignore.

EDIT: And here's the thing. I actually don't have a huge problem with either women who are either genuinely interested in our struggle or have themselves troubles finding a partner here as long as they keep a low profile. I also don't have a huge problem with bitter people who LARP/troll because they have been rejected so often, because it is just their bitterness speaking. What I _do_ however have a problem with is infiltrators just looking to punch down and make fun of an easy target and that's why I am calling you out.

Last edited:
maybe because they have too?

most of all my posts are all serious talk. its usually jews that do not have a sense of humor. fucking kikes