Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why would men work to build a world for Chad's children ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
SINCE FOIDS WONT MAKE KIDS WITH THEIR LOOKSMATCH AND KEEP BEING CHAD ONLY FOR SUPERIOR GENES, WHY WOULD MEN STILL BE SLAVES AND MAINTAIN THE PHYSICAL STRUCTURES OF SOCIETY FOR THE FUTURE ? DO WE EXIST AND WORK FOR THE SAKE OF GIVING CHAD AND TOILETS AN EVEN MORE ADVANCED SOCIETY FOR THEIR CHILDREN ??? ITS TIME TO STRIKE BACK AT TOILETS USING JEWISH POLITICS TO TRICK MEN INTO BEING WORKERS, PAY TAXES AND USE THEIR SERVICES IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY.

IF YOU WORK IN CONSTRUCTION, THEN YOU SHOULD STOP AND WORK IN DESTRUCTION.

IF YOU WORK IN NETWORK SECURITY, THEN YOU SHOULD STOP AND CREATE VIRUSES.

IF YOU ARE A MECHANIC, THEN STOP FIXING CARS AND SABOTAGE THE ENGINES TO MAKE PEOPLE HAVE DEADLY ACCIDENTS.

IF YOU WORK AT A BANK, LEAK THEIR FUCKING DATA.

IF YOU WORK IN RETAIL, PUT POISON IN THE PRODUCTS.

IF SOCIETY IS WHERE IT IS TODAY, ITS BECAUSE TRADITIONS ALLOWED MEN TO HAVE A SOMEWHAT REASONABLE CHANCE OF HAVING A FAMILY, A WIFE AND HAVE A STORY OF THEIR OWN. HYPERGAMOUS FUCKING DEMONIC FOIDS HIJACKED THIS SYSTEM AS SOON AS THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO, BUT STILL WANT CUCKED EVERYDAY MEN TO KEEP GIVING SOCIETY AS MUCH AS THEY WERE GIVING FOR FOR THE PAST 10000 YEARS. IT'S TIME TO SHOW THEM THIS SYSTEM WAS BORN FROM MEN AND WILL DIE WITH THEM. NO PUSSY NO WORK. DESTROY EVERYTHING.

Just starve to death theory. :feelshaha:

Go ER bro. You're so close to reaching your limit.

no pussy no work

Go ER bro. You're so close to reaching your limit.
Glow Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

Exactly it’s cucked to care about the bettERment of soyciety or humanity as an incel

SINCE FOIDS WONT MAKE KIDS WITH THEIR LOOKSMATCH AND KEEP BEING CHAD ONLY FOR SUPERIOR GENES, WHY WOULD MEN STILL BE SLAVES AND MAINTAIN THE PHYSICAL STRUCTURES OF SOCIETY FOR THE FUTURE ? DO WE EXIST AND WORK FOR THE SAKE OF GIVING CHAD AND TOILETS AN EVEN MORE ADVANCED SOCIETY FOR THEIR CHILDREN ??? ITS TIME TO STRIKE BACK AT TOILETS USING JEWISH POLITICS TO TRICK MEN INTO BEING WORKERS, PAY TAXES AND USE THEIR SERVICES IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY.

IF YOU WORK IN CONSTRUCTION, THEN YOU SHOULD STOP AND WORK IN DESTRUCTION.

IF YOU WORK IN NETWORK SECURITY, THEN YOU SHOULD STOP AND CREATE VIRUSES.

IF YOU ARE A MECHANIC, THEN STOP FIXING CARS AND SABOTAGE THE ENGINES TO MAKE PEOPLE HAVE DEADLY ACCIDENTS.

IF YOU WORK AT A BANK, LEAK THEIR FUCKING DATA.

IF YOU WORK IN RETAIL, PUT POISON IN THE PRODUCTS.

IF SOCIETY IS WHERE IT IS TODAY, ITS BECAUSE TRADITIONS ALLOWED MEN TO HAVE A SOMEWHAT REASONABLE CHANCE OF HAVING A FAMILY, A WIFE AND HAVE A STORY OF THEIR OWN. HYPERGAMOUS FUCKING DEMONIC FOIDS HIJACKED THIS SYSTEM AS SOON AS THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO, BUT STILL WANT CUCKED EVERYDAY MEN TO KEEP GIVING SOCIETY AS MUCH AS THEY WERE GIVING FOR FOR THE PAST 10000 YEARS. IT'S TIME TO SHOW THEM THIS SYSTEM WAS BORN FROM MEN AND WILL DIE WITH THEM. NO PUSSY NO WORK. DESTROY EVERYTHING.
W

No Pussy No Civilization
No Pussy No Evolution
No Pussy No Survival

Just starve to death theory. :feelshaha:
That's actually a good idea:feelsthink:
I want to die in pain so normies can comprehend how much soy they were fed.

I understand this feeling. In my opinion, we incels should work for ourselves and for other incels, not for society. We should think about what benefits us as individuals and at the same time we should see how we could help other men who are rejected and ignored by this virgin-hating society, and we should ignore society just like society ignored us.

We should also dedicate more to art and poetry, since art is amazing for communicating complex feelings in a beautiful way, that's what we need, we need to communicate our complex feelings and pains with depth and ellegance.

Even then, chad still wins

no pussy no work
BASED, I see youve caught up to it! You should make a vid about it on your page and start the movement for real and further it! :feelsaww:

BASED, I see youve caught up to it! You should make a vid about it on your page and start the movement for real and further it! :feelsaww:

I really want to. i will do it.

Not having a chance to have kids is exactly equivalent to dying
Exactly because of this, family and reproduction should be human rights. Dying without children is the same as never existing. The beta uprising is the only way out. Enough of being genocided by thugs, tallfags and dirty sluts

I understand this feeling. In my opinion, we incels should work for ourselves and for other incels, not for society. We should think about what benefits us as individuals and at the same time we should see how we could help other men who are rejected and ignored by this virgin-hating society, and we should ignore society just like society ignored us.

We should also dedicate more to art and poetry, since art is amazing for communicating complex feelings in a beautiful way, that's what we need, we need to communicate our complex feelings and pains with depth and ellegance.
this makes complete sense. don't agree with ART its POV very subjective and biases will make you interpret what you already believe in from mainstream. we should not include normies into our world and what time we have to spend on this earth. maybe its a utopia but who knows.

This is why I no longer recycle or even try to conserve energy or gas. It's being a cuckold for the people who get to reproduce.

this is still contributing to soyciety problem with posts like these is that Humans are generally meant to be productive a bit but not in a jew sense only way to not contribute is to kill yourself or live in wilderness

yeah, always be as inefficient as possible and never trust the government, I hope the blackpill spreads and destabilizies the government so chadspawn and the broodmothers suffer like we do

yeah, always be as inefficient as possible and never trust the government, I hope the blackpill spreads and destabilizies the government so chadspawn and the broodmothers suffer like we do

this is still contributing to soyciety problem with posts like these is that Humans are generally meant to be productive a bit but not in a jew sense only way to not contribute is to kill yourself or live in wilderness
Art is natural to humans, it's a way to express feelings and ideas, it reaches levels that can't be reached with verbal language, that's why I propose that old virgins in pain that are mistreated by society should communicate with each other with art (songs, poetry, literature and graphic design are good options).

No Pussy No Civilization
No Pussy No Evolution
No Pussy No Survival

This. Civilisation is as advanced as it is due to men having a better chance to get women rather than one Chad taking up all of them in his gigaharem. A reasonable chance at getting a woman and having their own biological family = far more motivation from the average male.

Remove that and outside of being hormonally/mentally deranged or passionate about specific fields that exists outside of getting a woman (e.g. geniuses) the average man will just stop working.