Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why would foid nurse ask if im ok in pysch ward

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
She doesn't care so idk see why she would ask. I was just sitting down and she asked randomly

probably to try to determine if you're a threat because in their mind ugly = dangerous

she wants to suck your dick

bceause its her job, she doesnt want you chimping out

She doesn't care so idk see why she would ask. I was just sitting down and she asked randomly
i get super irritated and paranoid when people out of nowhere without any reason ask 'are you allright'?

at work yesterday a foid asked me it and after i said 'yes' she said 'really?'

like BITCH
reee-pepe.gif

she's asking you out for dinner

i get super irritated and paranoid when people out of nowhere without any reason ask 'are you allright'?

like BITCH
reee-pepe.gif
Like a brocel said in this thread ugly=dangerous

She's being paid to do so and they probably have to ask if you're ok to see what your current mental state is aka are you going to harm yourself or others.

She's being paid to do so and they probably have to ask if you're ok to see what your current mental state is aka are you going to harm yourself or others.
True.

but if you said you wanted to kill men... nobody would bat an eye
Exactly. Then again foids tried running over me which is why I said what I said

I should have grapemaxxed

like BITCH
reee-pepe.gif
thats a sign that youre too obvious with the anger lol, when I'm constantly upset I get asked that a lot, usually after a bad exam or a rejection or something

moment somebody asks me that I have to fake a smile if I know them personally or tell them to fuck right off if i dont know them

Only the police tho
don't ever admit to wanting to off anyone lmao, thats a guaranteed way to trip a million flags

gotta keep your mental breakdowns for when its late in the night and youre lying in bed with your arms stretched to the ceiling

what the fuck
Like for instance one time I was walking to the store, and I'm walking on the right side of the road, this bitch foid makes a turn, drives on the wrong side of road, aims the car right at me and takes up my walking space and nearly hits me. I had to get behind parked cars to avoid being ran over. I wish I could carry gun around on me because of this but I live in Canada unfortunately. But the whore would really deserve being shot tbh

Meek

Meeks is law, Unless this is you
She is just doing her job, Nothing more.

like BITCH
reee-pepe.gif
Mogs me for getting asked.